Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Thellar Sunblade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thellar

PostSubject: Application - Thellar Sunblade   Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:26 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
OOC: Thellar
IC: Thellar Sunblade

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Warrior, 74
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Thellar/simple

3. Professions:
None.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Thellar was always fond of action, skirmishes and battles. The task force is the best path he can chose to find plenty of it.
Of course he also wants to compensate the fact that he has no magical talent, by proving himself in battle.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)

Greetings,

I am Thellar Sunblade, and I want to join the task force.
I have plenty of experience on the battle field. I've spent time with the orcs, the tauren and the Forsaken, learning their techniques of battle.
I was there on the front lines when the Scourge attacked, I was there when we repelled the Scourge from Dalaran under that dog Garithos.
I was there on outland when we fought Magtheridon and I came back to help defend the rebuilt kingdom.
I hope to fight under the taskforce next.

Sincerely,
Thellar Sunblade.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I was told by number of people you are a numerous and active Blood Elf guild.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I always liked Blood Elves, even during wc3. I decided to make an elf warrior a long time ago, and I want to RP with him now Smile
Your guild seems the best option to do it.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I have a good sense of humor, I am almost never offended by controversial subjects, in general I take things very light, specially on the Internet..

9. Your experience in WoW:
Well.. I had an account during Vanilla and BC but I quit. I rejoined at Pandaria.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Well.. Plenty. But I much prefer an army RP or military, not civil RP.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
I have one or two. Not too much.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

I keep /Say, /emote or /yell IC only and I don't use brackets. I use /S as ooc only with friends where no one IC in..

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I am familiar. Mary Sue not so much but I can imagine what it means.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

I am 20 Years old.. I work during the week where I wont be able to play. Therefore I can only play on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Thellar Sunblade   Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:17 pm

Looks good! We already spoke, but I sadly had to depart. Poke Nessra, Ishelia, Thuradas or Menorith for an interview.
Back to top Go down

Application - Thellar Sunblade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: