Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Applications - Lienyn Twinsun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lienyn

PostSubject: Applications - Lienyn Twinsun   Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:51 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)

Lienyn Twinsun

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Currently Level 10. But since i use a full upgraded Heirloom, i will level fast to 100.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/argent-dawn/Lienyn/simple

3. Professions:

Not sure, but most likely Alchemy and Flower-picker.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

The pure will to serve Quel'thalas and to restore the former borders of the high country.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)

Lienyn is the daughter if a deceased mage and scientist, who lived secluded at the coast. More can and will be revealed during the process known as: Roleplay.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I bumped into you in silvermoon. Nothing fancy, you seemed nice, so i want to join you.

7. Why do you want to join us?:

To be honest? I like the name and your overall appearance is fine. OOcly you are very helpful and nice, these are thing i really like.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

I have a very dark humor and i really like jokes. I like puns and i am a bit into sarcasm. So i can take a joke.

9. Your experience in WoW:

I started wow with Vanilla in the German Server Malfurion, later i changed to Kult der Verdammten and other. But since roleplay is dying on the german realms, i came to the argent dawn.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:

About 18 Years now. LARP (Live-action roleplay), Pen and Paper (The Dark Eye, dungeons and dragons) Roleplay in other MMOs.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?

Yes, i do. But i am able to keep track most of the time.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Nin%C3%ADta/simple

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

I never use /s /y or /e for ooc-things. Im ok with that, but the channels have to be ic only.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

I cant give you a proper answer to this. I can tell you, how i think about this:

You should never force someone in an emote. I don't like it, if someone forces me to do something. Only when i trust this person, he/she can use it for minor Emotes.
I cant stand god-like persons. The best part in roleplay is to have some weaknesses. To work on them and evolve. When you have nothing to loose, why start playing in the first place. Roleplay is like a good movie. You need good actors, a good script and, of course, a soundtrack. All three parts have to work together to give you the feeling to be a part of something awesome. If one of this parts does not fit, its just a waste of time.

Mary sue is an odd name, but i know what you mean. The special snowflake. The one who outmatches all. The walking clichee. Some are enjoyable, most are not. Sometime its better not to be too creative. We have some big history and lore. There are plenty of wonderful things in there, lets just use this first. But if you are able to create something, that is an good addition to the environment. At least he/she should have a chance. Maybe we can find something wonderful?

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

So, about me? Well i am 30 years old and i do not smoke, nor drink, nor taking drugs. At this moment i don't have a job. But i will get one soon, which cuts my time though. I try to be active most of the time, but Rl comes first, no exception. I am a rather calm and peaceful person who really likes to help other, if possible.

As you can see, i made plenty of mistakes. My English is not the best, and my grammar is even worse. But i hope you could understand it all. If you have questions, feel free to ask, i will gladly answer you questions.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Applications - Lienyn Twinsun   Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:59 am

Application accepted. Poke either myself, Ishelia or Menorith ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Applications - Lienyn Twinsun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1