Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Satilen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satilen

PostSubject: Application - Satilen   Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:42 pm

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:
Satilen Azurewing

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 14 Protection Warrior http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Satilen/simple
Created specially for the guild, probably out leveling as you're reading this.

3. Professions:
Silvermoon guard trainee.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Satilen is the mute son of a renown mage in silvermoon city. Because of his muteness, and the resulting inability to cast spells, his father disowned him.
His mother, however, put in a good word with the guards to help him get training and join the Silvermoon guards, who he looks up to.
After finishing training and applying for positions among the Silvermoon Guard he got rejected again and again, all because of his disability.
One day he overheard a conversation about a militia group called the Sin Belore. A group who swore to protect Quel'thalas, but having no direct connection to Silvermoon.
This is his best chance to finally help his people.

5. An in character application:
You find a simple letter in your mailbox. As you open it, you find that the writing is simple at first sight, but strikes out as written by someone who's very proficient with a quill.
"Dear Sin Belore,

My name is Satilen Azurewing and I would like to apply for a position within your militia.
I have recently finished my warrior training and I'm looking for someone who can make good use of my skills. I'm sure my mentor can put in a few good words to convince you that a young trainee can be very helpful to your cause.

Now you might be wondering, what is a member of a mage family doing taking warrior's training?
I'm my father's dirty little secret. His mute son, unfit for becoming a mage and almost disowned by the entire city's corps. Only thing they're willing to let me do is simple manual labour.

I really hope you'll consider allowing me to become a member of the Sin Belore. I'm sure I'll be a worthwhile addition to your cause.

Yours,
Satilen."

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Ishelia and Decimris are both very good IRL friends of mine.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I have had a long pause in both WoW and RP activities and I've been looking forward to picking it up again.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
I'm very hard to offend and I enjoy every form of humor.

9. Your experience in WoW:
Played since vanilla, with lots of pauses in between.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
About 2-3 years. Used to role play in several other guilds and really got involved with them.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
No, they all got kicked out in my MoP/WoD hiatus. I'm currently guild-less

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
No, OOC goes in /w or /p. When I type in any of the above channels I always imagine my character actually muttering what I type. I sometime use brackets, but only in /g or /w when it is being used for RP at the moment.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yeah, I'm familiar with those terms and I avoid them.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I'm a 25 year old Dutchman, fresh out of programming school and started working as a C# programmer. Because my 9-to-5 job I don't have much game time, but you can count on me to be available in the evening and during the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Satilen   Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:10 am

Looks solid to me! Poke either Ishelia, Nessra, Solarian or Menorith for an invite / interview
Back to top Go down

Application - Satilen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1