Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Baralin Emberwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baralin

PostSubject: Baralin Emberwood   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)
Baralin Emberwood

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Level 35 (Or there abouts!) Paladin

3. Professions:
I have none atm!

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
After recent improvements from a crippling injury he recieved during the scourge's attack on Quel'Thalas he feels ready to get back into the field. It's been a long time since he's been able to wield a sword and use it to protect his homeland. Now that he's able to do so again he is not going to hold back.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)
He grew up in a relatively calm and average home, his parents, neither rich nor poor were tailors and he spent the majority of his childhood and adult life working and helping out in their shop. Roughly ten or so years before the scourge invasion he began to realise that he could be doing something far more productive with his time than fixing seams and counting out money. As such he left his job as a tailor and joined the City Guard. He remained there until recieving his injury during the scourge invasion and thus eventually returned back to city life.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I was going through some Machinimas on Youtube and came across one of your Sin Belore videos Smile

7. Why do you want to join us?:
Well, I saw your video and at first and noticed you were DB. Since that'd recently been merged with my realm I wanted to give it a shot. But then I saw you'd moved! I was just too intrigued and I wanted to try out your guild anyway and thus I made Baralin xD

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
Sometimes I'm a bit slow at getting jokes but I like to think I'm a nice person Smile

9. Your experience in WoW:
Started playing from 2009 on and off until 2012 - When I discovered the wonderful world of RP! Since 2012 I've been a solid wow player Smile

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Roughly 2 1/2 years - Wish I'd found it sooner!

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
I indeed do! However they're all on completely different realms. As such I can't promise I can spend a huge amount of time on Baralin as I rp quite a lot over there. I'd understand if you didn't accept me on such grounds.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
Yes, of course. I know how annoying it can be ._. But I do use brackets - rarely, if I know the people well and I know they wouldn't mind (Which probably won't be the case on AD!) - Just to say I need to brb or such. But yeah, that's only if I'm in a rush and don't have enough time to tell everyone in whisper. I sometimes use them in whispers to state that I am speaking OOC to the person and not whispering to them IC'ly. But again, rare and easy to not do.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
If I couldn't I'd be ashamed of myself xD

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
I'm 17 years old and am currently at school studying my A-Levels Smile I play most evenings - if I have no schoolwork of course! And weekends. Again if no schoolwork needs to be done. Also as I previously said, I can't promise I'd be able to spend a huge amount of time over on AD because my priorities are the other realms.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Baralin Emberwood   Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Brackets are on our list of banned things just like any OOC, but if you think you can just hit the /AFK tag or whisper one of the people you're RPing with, instead of using brackets to tell you're going to disappear for a moment, then feel free to poke one of our officers ingame for an IC interview:

Galán, Ishelia, Menorith or myself.
Back to top Go down

Baralin Emberwood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: