Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Seras Tenderheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seras Tenderheart

PostSubject: Application - Seras Tenderheart   Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:29 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: OOC: Seras. IC Seras Tenderheart

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Seras. level 90 hunter. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Seras/simple

3. Professions: None

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: Watch over her siblings, Galan and Aelrath

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: Oldest Sibling of the Tenderheart family, she was the primary caretaker of the siblings once their parents were gone. Strict and caring, she has a deep love and motherly instinct to her siblings, but masks it in a strict way of behaving and speaking, not tolerating mistakes. She was early a Farstrider, working hard to be successful both in battle and caring for her family.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Seen you guys around, and Galan asked me if I would like to join!

7. Why do you want to join us?: Well-.. got friends in the guild ^^

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? Both yes and no! I can be trolled easilly, but I normally realize I am being trolled fast. I get easilly baited into lore debates, but otherwise I think myself as pretty alright Very Happy

9. Your experience in WoW: 7 years of WoW playing, 3 of them in RP.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: 3 years of Alliance RP on DB.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds? I do! I have my main in a Alliance guild.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

If I am RPing with several not in guild with me, I may deliver short messeges OOC in emotes with bracets if its something that cannot wait, instead of suddenly going AFK on them in the middle of something.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

Yep, I am very known with the definition of each, and how to avoid it.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

I'm 27 years old, stablemaster and graphics designer. I play a few hours a day on different chars. I enjoy leveling a lot, so I have a billion alts. I am generally very friendly, and I am a massive lore fanatic and loves spending time with research and have correct lore sources for things.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Seras Tenderheart   Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Brackets and OOC in general are on the list of banned things in this guild. Using the /AFK function and/or whispering at least 1 of the people you are RPing with, instead of using OOC to warn them, should be enough. People pick it up pretty fast if someone has disconnected or suddenly gone AFK, even when you don't notify them. Smile

Poke Galan, Menorith, Ishelia or myself or myself for IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Application - Seras Tenderheart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1