Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Kaanyr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaanyr

PostSubject: Application - Kaanyr   Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:21 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: Kaanyr

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well: Level 100 warlock. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Kaanyr/simple)

3. Professions:
Herbalism and alchemy, those these are very likely subject to change in a very close future.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
To better assist is fellow blood elves, and help raise Silvermoon into a prosperous power again

5. Background of your character OR an in character application:
Kaanyr was born and raised in Dalaran where he studied magic and eventually grew to become a member of the Kirin Tor. As a young an eager arcanist he chose to come to the aid of the alliance during the first war, battling against the horde during the initial invasion. A few years later he found himself in a similar situation during the second war against the horde.

He survived the destruction of Dalaran and was taken to Quel'Thalas for healing. After seeing the destructive powers the demons had brought into the world he chose to devote his studies towards the use of fel magic and demonic binding, seeking to learn more about his foes and how he could use the demons against a weapon against the Burning Legion. Following the destruction of Quel Thalas as well Kaanyr chose to abandon the Kirin Tor and joined the forces of Lor'themar Theron to help rebuild and guard the newly born blood elf nation.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I was randomly browsing through various guilds on the server and came across this one. Liked the name.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
It seemed like an interesting guild that can offer correct (lorewise) blood elf rp.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

I have a rotten sense of humor, I offend extremly easily and my virgin ears cannot tell the difference about jokes and serious business.

...that was a joke.

9. Your experience in WoW:
I skipped school a day 10 years ago to be the first in line for my WoW collectors edition.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Started with good ol' ADnD some 18 years ago, have been trying some various games since then.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?

I have other characters in a raid guild on Earthen RIng, though I have not raided activly since the end of WotLK.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

I do occasionally use brackets if I need to relay a message that those I rp with need to see. If I need to go afk for some reason or something else it is only polite to let them know.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

I think that the Anti-Sue is just as much a issue as the Mary Sue. People strive so hard to not be the Mary Sue that the Anti Sue has become the new Sue, but that is a whole different discussion. *Kaanyr SLAYS everyone around him with a shadow bolt. I WIN THE GAME!*

14. Tell us a bit about yourself:
I'm 30 years old, work as a engineer at a yard that repairs and modifies MOU's. Engaged and got a 2 year old daugther. My playtime varies a bit depending on the workload and what plans I have RL:
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaanyr   Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:15 pm

Brackets and OOC in general are on the list of banned things in this guild, but if you think you can just hit the /AFK setting or whisper the people you're RPing with instead of using brackets to warn them, then feel free to poke one of our officers for an IC interview:

Nessra, Galán, Ishelia, Menorith
Back to top Go down
Kaanyr

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaanyr   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Nessra wrote:
Brackets and OOC in general are on the list of banned things in this guild, but if you think you can just hit the /AFK  setting or whisper the people you're RPing with instead of using brackets to warn them, then feel free to poke one of our officers for an IC interview:

Nessra, Galán, Ishelia, Menorith

I suppose I can live with that. I will look them up either later tonight or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Kaanyr   

Back to top Go down

Application - Kaanyr
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1