Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application Alaniellé Bloodweaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alanielle

PostSubject: Application Alaniellé Bloodweaver   Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Good evening!

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:
Alaniellé.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Currently level 6 and Warlock/Bloodmage, but i should have a full set of clothheilrooms, that i'll use- so at least i could get to 60, 70, 80, etc. fast.

3. Professions:
Not sure so far.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
She supports the restoration of the former glory of the high bloodelves.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application:
Alanielle is the daughter of a destitute, former noble family. She lost her husband some time ago, and after a while of mourning, she decided to move on.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
From Lienyn Very Happy He talk about the guild for a few days now, and i'm a little bit curios.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
I really want to see how you guys roleplay. As i said, i'm curios, and i just played on german RPservers so far. Could be a interesting experience!

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
Simliar to Lienyn, i would say, i have a dark sense of humor- maybe sometimes a little bit too dark- and i understand a joke.

9. Your experience in WoW:
I started ca. 8 years ago, on the german server "Abyssischer Rat". At the same time, i started to roleplay in WoW. Sadly, the RP on the "Rat" died out, so i moved to "Die Aldor" two years ago.
I started to play on Argent Dawn shortly before the release of WoD.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
Uuuh... I can't tell a exact date or year. I play LARP (Fantasy, 40k, and Endtime) for roughly 10 years now, P&P (DSA, D&D and Vampire- The Masquerade and Dark Ages), i played on a Ultimaserver... to much to tell.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
Of course my german server.
On Argent Dawn, i have two other roleplaying guilds- one Pandarenguild, and a Orcguild.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I have never used /s, /e and /y for ooc.
I only use brackets, when i have to go afk quickly, and have no time to whisper to all present people arround me- so just "emerceny"resons. Don't happen often, i promise!

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
I'm familiar with the terms, and i try my best to avoid it.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)
Well.. i'm 26 and from Germany. At the moment, i don't have a job (The store i worked in has closed down.), but i try to find a new one.
I try to be active, but roleplay in english is still a challenge for me. So please understand, when i'm not roleplaying everyday. Im sure, when i get more used to it, i will be there more often.

Please excuse my spellingmistakes Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application Alaniellé Bloodweaver   Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello.

Unfortunately the spelling mistakes surpass the allowed limit, thus I'll have to decline this application.

There are countless of other Blood Elf guilds to choose from on this server, so it shouldn't be a difficult task to find another guild with a similar concept.

Nothing stops you from interacting and roleplaying with us, though, so don't be a stranger Smile
Back to top Go down

Application Alaniellé Bloodweaver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1