Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Isromar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isromar

PostSubject: Application - Isromar   Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:02 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name: Isromar

2. Character's class and level: Paladin 100.

3. Professions: None

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?: He's a blood knight, a veteran of wars and warfare has become his life. With the current truce he no longer has easy access to battles and would seek demanding, active but rewarding duty elsewhere, like within the task force.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: I'm still searching for relatives for him, but some things I've made firm. It is his personality and his general past. He was a paladin before the foundation of the blood knight order, and he joined them then. The second and the third wars are his experience, as are the most recent conflicts against the alliance and the common threats with it. He hasn't been to Quel'Thalas for almost fifteen years. And upon his return he found that his distant relatives have usurped his estate.
Though wealthy and enriched with loot after so many wars, he now has to reclaim his home. The task force also comes as an additional source of important contacts and connections that could help him.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I've seen it around.

7. Why do you want to join us?:

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion? : It is hard to anger me. I do not easily get insulted, though my own humour may come kind of dull and plain. This is why I must joke less!

9. Your experience in WoW: Years, can't count.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: Years, can't count.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?: I've Aeltaur, a tauren in the Painted Skull.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?: I don't use brackets, I prefer whispering to all and everyone if necessary.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?: I am, I can avoid it.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: I play very often in the evenings, whenever the work doesn't leave me exhausted. I'm over twenty, a bit. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application - Isromar   Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:23 am

Quote :
can't count.

Unfortunately all members need to be able to count to at least 10 and know the alphabet.

Jokes aside I do have a question.

When did he return to Quel'thalas? I ask this because chances are he would be a High Elf if he only returned recently. Unless he was munching on some Fel?

Back to top Go down
Isromar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Isromar   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Well, his absence can still be adjusted. Perhaps it's best if it is only several years. Because when he was leaving, he was already a part of the horde and a blood knight. Would be more convenient if he left with his eyes green.
Back to top Go down
Galan

Character sheet
Name: Galan Tenderheart
Class: Monk
PostSubject: Re: Application - Isromar   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Question from me if that's alright.

Do you have any alts on Defias Brotherhood? I've seen Aeltaur around a few times now and I have a strange feeling I may know you from elsewhere.

Additionally, if you're looking to help place your characters history within the Warcraft Timeline, here's a good resource to help you do that.
Back to top Go down
Isromar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Isromar   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Aeltaur is my first character with that name and he's only five days old. Very Happy

And I don't really have anyone on DB.
Back to top Go down
Isromar

PostSubject: Re: Application - Isromar   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:54 pm

Oh, and my character hasn't been to Quel'Thalas for five years. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aelrath

PostSubject: Re: Application - Isromar   Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:08 pm

Hey guys, hope this is alright to post.

I've rped with this person for a year or so now and they are a great rper. I'd vouch for them if thats a thing here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application - Isromar   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Application approved and IC interview arranged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Isromar   

Back to top Go down

Application - Isromar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1