Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Vyas Goldsworn.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyas

PostSubject: Application: Vyas Goldsworn.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:40 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head:
Vyas Goldsworn

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:
Paladin 100 ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Vyas/simple )

3. Professions:
Herbalism and Mining

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:
Patriotism, Driving him to search for a pure Sin'dorei force. Aswell as his family, namely his son "Jael" whom he deems unsafe ever since garrosh became warchief, Vol'jin has not mended Vyas' trust in the protection the Horde can give.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: A forceful user of the light (or in the case of nowadays, The sunwell.) that has previously defended Quel'thalas aswell as served among the horde during the war of Northrend. A positive man that is stuck in a breaking marriage. has a VERY young son whom Vyas cares for more then himself. Took over a failing 'corporation' from a goblin and managed to get financially secure selling fur. (Minor add: Also recently adopted an early birth Dragonhawk whom he is currently raising for himself and his son.)

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Strangely enough, Lookingforgroup chat channel.

7. Why do you want to join us?:
You seem like an interesting bunch that fit the criteria of guild I have been looking for for my blood elves for a while now. I do however hope that the strange financial turn my character made will not affect your opinion on his concept.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?
As a dutchman I have to admit I have a fairly morbid sense of humor and I doubt I will get offended by anything said.

9. Your experience in WoW:
I played through Vanilla, Then quit start BC. Took the game back up end Wrath and have been RPing in the WoW universe since start Cataclysm.

10. Your experience in roleplaying:
I have always eagerly played the game Dungeons and Dragons, aswell as strange locations such as RP forums. For WoW RP experience see answer above.

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?
Vyas himself is currently in my personal farming/sharing guild, besides this I have a gilnean on alliance side currently part of the mostly inactive <Twilights Hammer>

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?
I personally have a great hatred for the use of brackets and will not use public channels such as /say ETC, for OOC use. I do this because it either causes confusion or in the case of Brackets is simply an enormous eyesore that to many, Myself included really breaks the immersion.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?
Yes, I am familiar with these and I do believe I am very much able to avoid these kinds of traps, Even if some, Such as metagaming or the occasional Mary Sue, sometimes manage to hide themselves rather well.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: I am eightteen years old, Turning nineteen on april the fourteenth. I am currently following a course involving Informative Computer Technologies and I work as a mailman on Tuesday and Friday. I usually play... Too often, Simply put.
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Vyas Goldsworn.   Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:59 am

A sound application. Contact Nessra, Menorith or Ishelia for an interview! Smile
Back to top Go down

Application: Vyas Goldsworn.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1