Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sherya Thornwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sherya Thornwood

Character sheet
Name: Sherya Thornwood
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Sherya Thornwood   Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:34 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)

Answer: Name original is Serieya, as IC Rp name she has Sherya Thornwood.

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Serieya/simple

3. Professions: Leatherworking, Skinning.

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

Answer: She is like a energetic person that likes to do things, she also likes to take the orders from the leader.

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)

Answer: She had a long difficult past behind, and for herself it's hard to tell about it.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I was very curious about how a Sin'dorei (Blood Elf) guild's like.

7. Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to know more how it goes and work together.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

Answer: Well I have sometimes sense of humor, but some are just not making sense at all.

9. Your experience in WoW: I played like..when I was 12.

10. Your experience in roleplaying: I Roleplay like...(A couple of years, forgot it)

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?

Answer: Yes, I have yes. I have two mostly mains on alliance in a Roleplaying guild.

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

Answer: Am never OOC in /Say, /Emote or /Yell even. I do often just in /Guild chat.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

Answer: Am luckily not an god-emoter..I do fairly emote to others like (would, should, tries) Not always in one hit.

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

Answer: Well I'm 17 years old, am still on school..and I play WoW when I'd like it to play.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
PostSubject: Re: Sherya Thornwood   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Unfortunately we're going to have to decline this application, as we require a bit more fluent English language in this guild.
Luckily there are dozens of blood elf groups around on Argent Dawn, so you probably won't have trouble finding yourself a suitable guild. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sherya Thornwood

Character sheet
Name: Sherya Thornwood
PostSubject: Re: Sherya Thornwood   Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:39 am

Thanks for saying, Am originally not English..that explains it a little I guess. ^^;
But good luck all then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherya Thornwood   

Back to top Go down

Sherya Thornwood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: