Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Almarell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Almarell

PostSubject: Application - Almarell   Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:31 am

Greetings everyone!

ININFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

1. Character's name as it appears above your character's head: (if your character has a another name she/he uses IC, as well as last name or nick name, add those as well)

Almarell Sunwhisper

2. Character's class and level, preferably a link to armory as well:

Mage, 90 (I prefer doing RP on this character)

3. Professions:

Not yet but I want tailoring and enchanting

4. What IC motive does your character have to join a Task force?:

Her past and also her feels to do something for better world – duty, that was a death for her beloved Elveon

5. Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's motives and such)

(information: I created this character – Almarell Sunwhisper more than year ago on some RP free server and I need to continue her story)  Almarell lost her family and also her beloved Elveon during scourge. Elveon was ranger so he dies for his honor and duty. Before scourge, Almarell lived in Fairbreeze village with her family. She was one of Silvermoon tailorists and she also rised her skills in magic. After scourge, her life was changed and she moved from Fairbreeze to Silvermoon. She becomes an apprentice of mage Eldonius and she tried to forget about her sadness deeply in books. Now, she is mage assistant of Eldonius and she wants to be one day a mage magistrix. Her sadness is now just a memory, but she still has a nightmares about scourge and Elveon. But she finds in herself strength to fight. Fight for a glory of sun and for sin´dorei, because history will not repeat itself. Almarell is now about 150 years old (young for blood elves) and she is lonely strange mage (strange like every mage). But after long time, she wants to be more in some society of elves.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

6. How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

Just met them in Silvermoon during my walk

7. Why do you want to join us?:

Because I have this character long time. I played about her, about house of Sunwhispers and also about her apprentice times on free RP server and I really want continue in her story. I want a guild with cool people witch love blood elves and their lore just like me and witch CARE about RP and lore (I love wow lore and mostly elves). I like the name of guild, also its meaning and also your story.

8. Would you say you are a relaxed person with a good sense of humor, or do you often find yourself offended by controversial subjects, even when it's clearly just a joke instead of one's true opinion?

I think I am

9. Your experience in WoW:

More than two years at wotlk free server, one year at RP server and few months here on official server

10. Your experience in roleplaying:

I have a very rich experience in roleplaying of many kind – dungeons & dragons (table RPG), RPG websites (RP with characters in chat rooms), historical fencing  and LARP, PC games like Dragon age and others… than a little experience from RP free server but in this kind of RP I still must practice

11. Do you currently have any alts or mains in other roleplaying guilds?

Not in roleplaying guilds

12. Are you able to keep the following channels to In Character messages only, even when you are OOC yourself and think no one will be bothered by a bit of OOC in: /Say  /emote /yell? Do you ever use brackets (()), and if so, why?

I am able to do this and I am doing this many of time (bothering people in dungeons with RP sometimes Very Happy). I used brackets (()) on free RP server because it was my RP learning time but I prefer whispers.

13. Are you familiar with the terms: god-emoting, meta gaming & Mary Sue characters? Do you think you will be able to avoid such traps in your roleplay?

Yes I know that rules and terms in RP many of years because this is same in all kind of RP

14. Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play during the day/week etc.)

I am Naďa, but I prefer character name in games. I am 27 years old and I am from Slovakia. I started with wow few years ago thanks to my boyfriend (now we are married). I had also some breakouts in playing. I am working in musem and I want to go back to the school – to archaeology study. I love history, fantasy, historical fencing and archery, PC games, nature…and stories and books. I am in game daily – evenings. So… I hope you will excuse my English, sometimes it´s hard for me because I am not from English speaking country but I am doing my best and I want to be better. Enjoy reading and thanks for your time  sunny
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Almarell   Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:24 pm

So your character is a mage apprentice?
Would you say she is skilled enough to actually pull her own weight in midst of more seasoned fighters? We are a task force first and foremost, and from an In character point of view, we'd only be hiring people who know what they're doing.

It also seems like your english isn't as fluent as our other members'. Are you easily offended if someone corrects your spelling? We have a habit of nitpicking each other's writing in guild chat.

Back to top Go down
Almarell

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almarell   Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:49 pm

She is not apprentice. She was apprentice long time ago before scourge and during scourge she was an ordinary mage like others. But after scourge she wanted to be better and she was personal apprentice of one powerfull mage (not beginner apprentice but something like second university studying. I don´t know how to explain better). Now she is a powerfull mage and she will be magistrix soon. (Or she can be magistrix already, anyway I didn´t play here any RP with her yet). And it is good if someone corrects me. I am not easily offended. But know this: I love lore and RP is my own way for relax. I don´t want to be in stress if I´ll make some mistakes. So I hope you will be nice to me aswell. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Almarell   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Poke Nessra, Ishelia or Tialis ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Almarell   

Back to top Go down

Application - Almarell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1