Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Noladi - 85 Priest - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noladi

PostSubject: Noladi - 85 Priest - Application   Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:37 pm

[1] Character's name: (if your character has a last name or nick name, we would like to know those aswell)

Noladi Sunfire

[2] Character's class and level: Priest, 85.

[3] Professions:
Enchanting 525, Engineering 525.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

Certain privileges are bestowed upon members of the public that rise up and join the military, privileges that may not be attainable otherwise. Noladi is a creature that finds herself in positions which may require escalated status at times. She has a fond belief in the Sin'dorei birthright and from this she may feel that joining a cause greater than her own may reap benefits for not just herself, but for her kin.

However while noble intentions mentioned so far, Nola may not be the kind of elf to only have others on her mind. She takes an interest to the taboo and forbidden practices of society. Her secondary interests although remaining hidden from anyone who may observe her, do revolve around these shadowy interests.

Simply put, Noladi will be able to assist her kin through joining Sin Belore and also have an easier time pursuing other interests.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

The above reasoning for joining should offer suitable background information, I originally had something similar for this section but after being told excessively I had to write a short story not mentioning any names here, in the end I caved and wrote a short extract.

The air was brisk, an overture for the oncoming setting of the sun and emergence of nightfall, the area itself surreal. Almost as if the looming, massive tower had drawn out all the colours and replaced them with a dull faded grey. Everything was calm, much like the centre of a storm although the scene is broken by a lone flickering camp fire next to a poorly erected tent.

The elf slowly opens her eyes, a brief shiver running down her spine as the sudden realisation that she has managed to kick her blanket off again dawns on her. She lets out a sigh before hoisting herself up into a sitting position, the grey dust so apparent from the environment now covering her right side much like a second skin. Picking up a rather worn necklace while speaking to herself, a hint of annoyance in the woman’s voice breaking the tranquillity that accompanied the camp to begin with.

“This place will be the death of me..” She almost spits the words out, not looking pleased at all.

The elven woman throws the blanket from herself at this point, slapping her side in a fruitless effort to remove herself from the dust. In the end just managing to spread it around herself even more, trapping it into her underwear at the same time and just letting out a defeated sigh. Crawling out of the tent for which all intents and purposes, was about to fall down anyway and then throwing on what once was an elegant robe, now the same colour as the surrounding tower.

She had a reason to be there, she always did. The elven woman picks up the notebook laying relatively close to the fire and flicks a strand of jet black hair away as she inspects her last written text, reading it out to herself as if to jog her memory.

“possibly arcane magic, may need assistance this time” Snorting after she speaks it and more so talking to herself this time. “Should really write clearer notes..”

The notebook falls to the ground again, a cloud of nameless grey dust emerges from underneath and just a portion, travels over to the nearby fire, this very small amount seems to react to the heat and the tiny particles one by one, ignite and show off a rather impressive flash of light. The elven woman catches a glimpse of this at the corner of her eye, her lips forming into a grin before looking back at the tower.

“Perhaps I won't need help after all..”

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

A certain mage named “Nelorien” or rogue named “Shelis” they seem to keep appearing places and telling me interesting things, Sin Belore was one of them as well as whispering me other evil plots.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

Although I’m not a fulltime role-player, I've been convinced that SB is a nice place to be for even casual RP and social reasons.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

During vanilla I spent a few years in a horde raiding guild named “Hellion” In TBC I discovered role-play and soon after left the “hardcore” PVE and went on to full-time RP/ Arena. Since then I’ve mostly just remained with PVP and RP.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I've been roleplaying on WoW since mid Burning Crusade

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself:

I'm currently studying a course in University, that should infer about my age a little. I live in the UK and as for interests, I thoroughly enjoy my TV series and only follow certain sports that I wont mention here! I play quite a bit, probably too much really but I enjoy it and you only live once.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Noladi - 85 Priest - Application   Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Whisper Nessra, Celistra or Kristeas for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down

Noladi - 85 Priest - Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: