Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nelorien, 85 Mage!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shelis

Character sheet
Name: Shelis "Myst" Dawnrose
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Nelorien, 85 Mage!   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Before I really start ... Very Happy

1.) Hi! I’m applying with my mage, giving up Shelis‘ veteran rank for now. I want to focus on Nel’s rp. I’m well aware her background story is a little questionable, but I think I can sell the role quite well. I mean, people that have some rp experience can’t argue with that now, can they? Besides, I’m not running around and telling people Nel’s story. It is lore possible, yet with too much luck and too many questions. Don’t dig too deep in it. I’ve tried to make a possible (mainly lore precise) story with Kris‘ and Xellos‘ help.
2.) I’m applying with Nel because Shel won’t join SB any soon. Also, I like Nel better. And SB lacks mages. I can make cakes (mana or real, 525 cooking!) and some portals from events. You remember that Darkshore cave? I could’ve saved you!
3.) Read the app only if you are really bored. I was told I’m allowed to join anyways, but I’m a little bored now and thought it would be fun!
4.) Nel’s story is messed up, so is she. Try to deal with it! There are people that told me they will choke everyone who will be mean to me. So don’t!
5.) Oh, and I haven’t corrected myself. Meaning this app didn’t go through second reading. Grammar nazis! I call you forth!
6.) Oh! And I like cats. Do I get free points? Nessie?!
7.) I can imagine Nel having a supportive role and fighting a little oocly. It's not like it's wise to have a blind fire mage throwing stuff around ;D

[1] Character's name: (if your character has a last name or nick name, we would like to know those aswell)

Nelorien Dawnbreeze

[2] Character's class and level:

85, Frost Mage. (Fire Mage ICly, but cba playing Fire =P)

[3] Professions:

Mining + Engineering (525)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

Nel is due her questionable past without any job with kinda nowhere to go. Joining a military (again) seems like a good idea for her. Easy money for something she knows a bit about.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

*Nel could hear steps in front of her magic-proof prison cell in Dalaran. It was an ugly hole she was thrown in for her crimes against citizens of Dalaran. Many years have passed, yet there were still many years for Nel to actually be released.*
*The magic barrier disappeared. Nel took a deep breath. It was for a second time in last eleven years the barrier actually opened. First time it was when the Dalaran’s prison was broken and many prisoners were released. Sadly for Nel, she was captured and imprisoned again. It was completely different situation now though. Dalaran was different than Nel actually remembered, but she realised that a bit later.*

„Since when you keep Sin’Dorei prisoners in here?“ *The first voice Nel heard belonged to a Sunreavers female diplomat that has been in a company of many mages browsing prison cells.*
„She is no Sin’Dorei milady, she is one of ours.“ *Voice so known to Nel. It was one of those High Elfs that has led criminal investigation against her. Looks like he got a little better place during those years.“
*The Sunreaver’s diplomat took a few steps closer to Nel, peering down at her. She had hard time believing this is the dangerous criminal. Nel herself was quite scared, she didn’t even know who Sin’Dorei really are. All she knew was her Dalaran, her magic and now, her prison cell.*
„Would you like to go out? Under certain conditions...“ *Woman asked her, clearly not considering Nel a threat.*
*An arguement in between Sunreaver’s diplomat and Dalaran mages literally exploded. They all disappeared and returned in a week. Now Nel’s prison cell has opened for good.*
„You are free now, Miss Dawnbreeze.“ *Spoke the Sunreaver to her* „You were stripped all of your titles and you belong to Sunreavers now. You are Sin’dorei now. Your jade eyes will perfectly cover you the fact you are not one of us. I believe you’ve played with fel huh? They told me...“

*Nel looked somewhere, staring blankly with her blind eyes to the direction the voice has been coming from*
„That makes no sense.“ *Nel frowned.
„I just want you to have a second chance to fix your mistakes. You are banned from Dalaran and can only return once a week to report what have you done whole week before. If you won’t come once, we’ll find you and throw you right back here. I think eleven years have made you quite certain you are not –that- powerful as you thought.“
*Nel simply nodded, she had nothing to add to that.*
„But...where can I go? I was born here and .. my family ...“ *Nel started to realise she wasn’t that bad in the cell afterall*
„You can go to Silvermoon...but you have to understand your true origin is a secret. It may get you killed. Your family is yours no longer. Did you forget they were against you during the court?“
*Nel nodded once and got up. She is hanging out around Silvermoon for a while now. Yet she is trying to not stay in there for too long or too often, scared of getting killed.*

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I was a member until last week for like a year. But if we really want to get this far, I saw a few people rping before I joined.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

I’m homesick...I miss certain people and there are no other guilds that can really appreciate my value ;D

[8] Your experience in WoW:

I suck at WoW. I’m a horrible pve player, pvp player and I suck at rp too. I’m playing since T3, late T3.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

A year in Sin Belore, experiences before.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

Hi, I’m Nela and I’m 18...I was 18 this year for the 4th time. I study and I play a lot. Can I get invites now?
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
PostSubject: Re: Nelorien, 85 Mage!   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:36 pm

OMFG, do we really have to take you ba-- oh, you like cats?! Come in!

Since we had no personnel file of Nelorien, make an appointment with me, Celi or Kris to get an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Shelis

Character sheet
Name: Shelis "Myst" Dawnrose
PostSubject: Re: Nelorien, 85 Mage!   Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Will do! cheers
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
PostSubject: Re: Nelorien, 85 Mage!   Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Gotta approve that Shel can RP with Nelo quite well as we two RP'd when I joined with Tryana Smile Blind mages ftw... if its still the case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelorien, 85 Mage!   

Back to top Go down

Nelorien, 85 Mage!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: