Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prathios Deadleaf

PostSubject: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Good evening (or morning, afternoon.. etc.!) fair people of this little cozy forum! The time has come for no one other than Prathios himself to write an application. king

CHARACTER INFO:

[1] Character's name: Prathios Deadleaf
[2] Character's class and level: Retardin, 82.

[3] Professions: Master Flirter and Apprentice in Anger-management. (EDIT: Oh. And it just struck me that 'Proffesions' probably wasn't related to the actual in-game one's; Just to clarify then, He's a Paladin, somewhat skilled in healing and as stated in the text, a veteran warrior!)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Prathios is a veteran of countless campaigns and wars and thus has a wide varity of experience when it comes to warfare in almost all scenarios possible. However, due to his habit of putting his life at stake and getting battered in the process, Mr. Deadleaf has come to the conclusion that it would benefit his people, and The Horde, the most if he was able to pass his knowledge on before he himself is passed along! This is the official reason for the Paladins request. However, these holy warriors often end up being bigger snakes than rogues. Any other reasons remains to be discovered..

IC'ly.. pirat

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: As stated in the minor essay above; Prathios is a battered veteran. He carries strong beliefs about what's right and wrong and isn't very shy to voice his opinion, but, since he's a soldier in his backbone he will not disrespect an officer. He has a slight obsession of redeeming himself in the "eyes" of the Light, this hint of fanaticism often leads him into a clash with Warlocks, Death Knights and other Foul, Nasty corrupted blasphemers who should have their spine torn out! members of The Horde with opposing beliefs.
OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Been around since the very dawn of World of Warcraft. Can't possibly have missed them! But, I recently came back to WoW again after a spasmatic break and was washed over with hospitality by both Dar' and others!

[7] Why do you want to join us?: B3c4uz3 1 h3rd u l13k mudk1pz?

[8] Your experience in WoW: Terrifying! Goatpeople with busts bigger than watermelons everywhere!

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: Sometimes I think my real life is the roleplay.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm adorable. Well, my name would be Patric and I'm a soon to be eighteen year old manbeast from a small industrial town in Southern Sweden. I've got a hair that'd put Ludwig Van Beethoven and Einstein to shame and I'm commonly misstaken for Chewbacca. I spend my time fiddling around with my instruments, throwing my life away at games and being generally Swedish.

I also wear a tophat.
king

Last edited by Prathios Deadleaf on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Quote :
Master Flirter
Don't worry, if you get in, we'll get rid of that nasty habit sooner or later.

Stay tuned while we dig out some garbage from your past and decide wether or not we should hire you.

A related question: Are you the same person who roleplays that character with the nickname "Pork"?
Back to top Go down
Prathios Deadleaf

PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Never had any character with either the name or nickname Pork. *Nods*

And, is it not the present that you should consider? : )
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

/vouch, excellent roleplayer, funny dude, brilliant musician and he will once be my ticket to fame as a documentary maker about Swedish villages which die out and the Swedish youth inside it who manage to Overcome All.
Back to top Go down
Kynrael

Character sheet
Name: Kynrael
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 pm

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Kynrael wrote:
/vouch

You would do that, wouldn't you! The guy sounds like an improved, or rather, worse version of you!

Back to the OP:
Whisper Nessra, Celistra or Kristeas for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Prathios Deadleaf

PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Nessra wrote:
Kynrael wrote:
/vouch

The guy sounds like an improved, or rather, worse version of you!

The love, it's already overwhelming me!
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 pm

He sounds like his madness level is high enough.
Back to top Go down
Ariali

Character sheet
Name: Ariali Dawnrunner
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Can I beat the flirting out of him? Can I? Plox?

*hops up and down enthusiastically*
Back to top Go down
Prathios Deadleaf

PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Ariali wrote:

Oh please, don't be that literal. D:

However, If you're trying to cure his flirts, hitting on him isn't going to work.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Thuradas

Character sheet
Name: Thuradas Sunray
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Prathios Deadleaf wrote:
Ariali wrote:

Oh please, don't be that literal. D:

However, If you're trying to cure his flirts, hitting on him isn't going to work.

You have been warned!
Edit: Also... you sound awesome, imo, welcome to the pit o' madness *hands over V.I.P ticket*
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Character sheet
Name: Drathun
Class: Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm vouching, since he'll fit in seamlessly with the rest of the mentally disturbed SB-ians.
Back to top Go down
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Vouch for pure awesome : D
Back to top Go down
Kynrael

Character sheet
Name: Kynrael
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Nessra wrote:
Kynrael wrote:
/vouch

You would do that, wouldn't you! The guy sounds like an improved, or rather, worse version of you!
Absolutely, I am looking forward for the hell we're going to put SB through! >8D

Last edited by Kynrael on Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Aithon

Character sheet
Name: Aithon Brightwatcher
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:47 pm

After RP'ing with him today... I vouch for him.
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Aith change your character sheet <.<
Back to top Go down
Aithon

Character sheet
Name: Aithon Brightwatcher
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Did you know I can even appoint myself to Sin Drassil! Screw the Sin Ashals, I'll be selfproclaimed Sin Drassil! -messes with charactersheet-
Back to top Go down
Olearia

Character sheet
Name: Olearia Dawnstrider
Class: Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Aithon wrote:
Did you know I can even appoint myself to Sin Drassil! Screw the Sin Ashals, I'll be selfproclaimed Sin Drassil! -messes with charactersheet-

I think it is about time I actually rp-ed on Olearia again...got a few maggots to step on.

Plus this new retardin (his words!) sounds like he could be interesting...or maybe thats just becaue Olearia likes an arguement (or is it I who like the argument? not sure...probably both)

Anyhoo...certainly looks like fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.   

Back to top Go down

Prathios Deadleaf; The Elf, the Myth, The Legend.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1