Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carwélan

PostSubject: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 am

CHARACTER INFO:

[1] Character's name: Carwélan Esterani (Friends call me Carw))

[2] Character's class and level: Paladin (PvE Prot/PvP Holy) 84

[3] Professions: Blacksmith and Miner

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Looking for a freindly and social Rp guild, read your Post on the forum and it suited my character really well.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Carwélan was born and rasied in Silvermoon, rasied by his mother Koillona a priestess and his father Firin a hunter. He´s the only child and had a great childhood. He often followed his mother on her priestly duties, threw them he came in contact with the Blood Knights! How cool were´t they.. It became a childhood dream to one day be one of these plate wearing, sword swinging, spell casting heros of Silvermoon.
Suprise! One they he finally stod as one of them, proud and glorius. Two days after being on his way to the Outlands.. Filty monster, harsh lands and sharing Shattarth with Alliance.. years passed by as days.
''Finally'' after several years new came that he was needed more in Easter Kingdoms and Kalimdoor. So in short here his is now, back in Silvermoon after two-three months ''rest''.

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore? Was searching the forum for a nice Rp guild and came across your post, fited my character really well
[7] Why do you want to join us? I like the fact it's blood elfs only, military guild. You have weekly events. And seems to be a nice bunch of people.

[8] Your experience in WoW: Vanilla wow - Rped/Raided as human paladin, ZG, MC, BWL on The Venture Co. (Rp/pvp) TBC - Started Carwélan on The Sha´tar (Rp) were I roleplayed and raided up to lets say little bit over half on Woltk, then i took a break. Came bk i Cataclysm in januari and here I am ^^

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: Been on Rp server my hole wow time and always enjoyed it, I dont like to not be on Rp server.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: My Real name is Richard, from sweden and 25 years old. I work as a carpenter, got a kid that's soon 3 years old. I usally play every day, some days several hours some days justa hour or two.
Thanks for your time, Best regards! Carw and Richard ^^
Back to top Go down
Ariali

Character sheet
Name: Ariali Dawnrunner
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Looks like an okay application, the only thing I want to know is why your character (IC) would want to join the Sin Belore. I can't find that anywhere. But apart from that, not looking bad.
Back to top Go down
Carwélan

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Ah sorry, mixed up the 4th question.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore? Since Carwélan came back to Silvermoon, he has been looking for something that might suite his intressts. He came across the military unit Sin Belore by hears saying. Investigated abit what they are about and found that they might suit his talents and visions.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Just out of curiosity, if being a Blood Knight was a childhood dream and they've only existed for about 7 or 8 years. How old would you consider your blood elf?
Back to top Go down
Olearia

Character sheet
Name: Olearia Dawnstrider
Class: Death Knight
PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Might one suggest that the paladins were the childhood dream. According to wowwiki the original paladin order was the Knights of the Silver Hand Church of Light, but they only came about between the first and second wars and so would probably not be suitable either.

Cataclysm is set approximately 30 years after the events of the First War (see here)

Last edited by Ariali on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Silly Olearia writing lorelols.)
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm

The knight of the silver hand sprung forth from the church of light because they wanted combat priests. Ole's answer works.
Back to top Go down
Carwélan

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I have never given any thought about the blood elfs ages to be honest.
I my mind I has seen him as a young man, just left his home and joined the ranks of Blood knights. If they dont muture like humans.my childhood dream ofc fails.
At what age do a blood elf count as muture? (rdy to begin adult hood)
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 pm

There is no fact on Blood Elf maturation, not even on the max age, there's one source that says 500 but another one that gives Blood Elves a lifespan on par with night elves of "several thousand years". But at the moment I don't believe there is anyone older than 250. As for maturation, it's been a topic of discussion several times. And I think we have something along the lines of: around 18 a blood elf has matured physicaly, but is in a "social adolescence" untill they are somethign around 80, depending on what they have done. In that social adolescence they try to find their place in society and gather valuable life experience. After that, I think their social status, experience and such are much more relevant than how long they've walked Azeroth.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Blood elves reach social adulthood at around 60 (or 110) years.

More info about aging can be found >here<

Otherwise your application seems okay. And if you are indeed willing to correct that childhood-dream about paladins, then we can accept your application.

Contact Nessra, Celistra or Kristeas ingame for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Carwélan

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:03 pm

AH, ofc I can change the childhood. I'll just make it so that he were going in his mothers foot steps but when the Blood knights were created, he saw it as a more fitting ''group''.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 pm

It could be interesting to think about your characters views. I'll assume the mother was a priestess before the scourge invasion, how she and your character experienced the dissillusionment (I think that's the fitting word) in regard to the Church of Light and the move towards the Blood Knight order. But that's just me :3 else what Nessra said.
Back to top Go down
Drayanna

PostSubject: Re: Application   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Didn't Kris make a nice topic about those ages in the last forum? Perhaps we should put it up here with the apps, so new members (to be) can doublecheck their ages. God knows I got it wrong for like half a year, too. When I retconned Draya's age, Kris had to change it in my personnal file. :'D
Back to top Go down
Ariali

Character sheet
Name: Ariali Dawnrunner
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application   Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Application Accepted - Invited into the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down

Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: