Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tsuripe - holy mage applying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuripe

PostSubject: Tsuripe - holy mage applying   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:04 pm

CHARACTER INFO:

[1] Character's name: Tsuripe Dusksinger

[2] Character's class and level: Mage lvl 1 >_>; She used to be a lvl 80 priest

[3] Professions: Formerly Herb/Insc, now going Herb/Alch

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: She's looking for a safeplace where she can get stronger and meet more of her own kind.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: She was originally mage, studying in Dalaran, but as the Sundering took place she left that path and started over as a priest, resentful that her arcane abilities were to no use in the time of need. She continued to help people in any way she could, but since the Shattering she's started to doubt her own strength again, now pulling in towards the arcane once again.

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Glanced over boyfriend's shoulder as he read your recruiting-page on the forums.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I miss roleplaying, and a military belf-guild sounds fun!

[8] Your experience in WoW: Been playing for roughly 3 years, but took a break to try RIFT. I raided end-content in Wrath, and proudly got both Benediction and Rhok'delar for my priest/hunter, wahah.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: Been roleplaying in various ways since i was a kid (6), pen&paper, free, forum, and ofc ingame-RP.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a wannabee-cartoonist who plays wow casually to spend time that I don't really have. My hair is currently bright red and black, I'm 19, I'm too weak to drink Baileys and I love eating food, sadly. English is not my first language, so if I make any grammatical errors, please tell me!
I've also been a stand-in teacher for approximately 6 months, so don't be alarmed if I go "Oh yeah, my students..."
Back to top Go down
Drayanna

PostSubject: Re: Tsuripe - holy mage applying   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Just a question, with the Sundering, do you mean the Great Sundering which was caused by Sageras trying to invade Azeroth through the Well of Eternity roughly 10,000 years ago? :/ Because whereas I think it might perhaps just be theoretically possible to have been alive back then, I also think you're confusing it with something else. o.o'
Other than that, I'd personally like to hear a bit more about her background, but that's up for the Great Powers That Be (a.k.a. Kris and the Sin Ashals xD) to decide. :3

And I have to say that is the most interesting and original "how did you learn about SB"-answer I have ever seen. xD And what do you teach? O:
I think your English is quite good, by the way. xD
Back to top Go down
Tsuripe

PostSubject: Re: Tsuripe - holy mage applying   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Hum, oh right, THAT was the sundering xD I meant the destruction of Silvermoon, blergh. No, heavens no, I won't be making characters that old xP I guess I just became a bit confused. A bit >.>

I WANTED to teach art, but you know, you go to a school and say "Hey, so I'm really interested in art and I might want to become an art teacher in the future. Oh, and on a sidenote, I know some Spanish.." and they're like "OH GREAT, then you'll have Spanish and Social Studies!" O.รด
Luckily I got some art in there aswell xP But mostly Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Tsuripe - holy mage applying   Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:01 pm

I don't see any direct problems so poke Nessra, Celistra, Olearia, Ariali, Thuradas or me (did i miss anyone?!) for an interview.

Last edited by Kristeas on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : you saw nothing)
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Tsuripe - holy mage applying   Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Never study art.. because IF you fail, you might want to take over the world (German History says hello)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuripe - holy mage applying   

Back to top Go down

Tsuripe - holy mage applying
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: