Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Naiyan Bloodrose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naiyan

PostSubject: Naiyan Bloodrose   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:04 pm

CHARACTER INFO:
The whole Character is a work in progress, I take kindly to constructive criticism.

[1] Character's name: Naiyan Bloodrose

[2] Character's class and level: Mage, level 39 and counting.

[3] Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: He doesn't, but coming from a house where most males have been in the army, he doesn't have much of a choice.

[5]Background of your character OR an in character application:
(Didn't have much, so I had to milk it out, and then I got stuck in the story and it got long .__., TLDR at the bottom)
Naiyan grew up in Eversong Forest and Silvermoon City, not leaving those areas much and training in the arts of fire magic with his brothers and his father. Excelling in magic beyond his elder brothers, the leash on him tightened, got him pushed further and harder than his brothers ever were. With Naiyan's rebellious attitude, this ofcourse lead him to not only be the most magically attuned of the brothers, but also the laziest layabout the house of Bloodrose had ever bred.

At the age of 26 Naiyan had his first 'dangerous' mission, which was by all definition successful, earning him a newfound respect from his father, and with that respect, yet harder training. The training and the studies Naiyan had to put up with put such strain on him, that he could barely handle it. Forgetting things, not being able to unwind, feeling constantly tired were a few of the reasons he visited the Murder Row.
He had since a young age been told to stay away from the thistleheads and all who associate with them, telling him that the substance, the herb, Bloodthistle, will make you crazy. It'll turn you into a monster, they said.

One thing that Naiyan had learned about his studies, they make you smart, smart enough to not listen to everything you're told. It didn't take much looking in the family library to find what he was looking for, information about Bloodthistle. Knowledge about it being used for gaining improved concentration, alertness, energy, and to give you that edge you could use in the arts of magic. As long as you don't get addicted it will be fine, he thought to himself.

He took the first hit, feeling powerful, boosted with confidence and happiness, like nothing in the world could touch him. He was hooked.

He then proceeded to live his life like a quick study and a layabout of Silvermoon, studying all day, drinking with women all night, and it was fine until one day. His father had had enough of his laziness, poor excuses, excessive drinking and whoring around. They had an argument, ending in the choice every young man has to make one day, to roll with the flow. Or GTFO. He had to join the army, to make amends for his poor behaviour and shaming the house of Bloodrose, and the rest is unwritten.

[TLDR] He's a bum and a layabout, but a clever bastard when it comes to magic. He screwed up one to many times with the booze and the ladies so he's going to the army. Oh and he's a dopehead.

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I saw your recruitment post on the forums.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I like to RP, it's as simple as that.

[8] Your experience in WoW: Played since early Vanilla, not raiding seriously until WotLK, being more of a PvP-player all in all.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I started RP'ing in TBC, pretty much when Tsuripe did.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello, my name is Ben and I... I'm an alcoholic... Nah, I'm just playin'.
My name is Ben, and I'm not an alcoholic all the time, I'm 20 years old, 21 in august, woop.
I am a former and possibly future boxer, I write some, play pool at times and I'm pretty damn poor at playing the piano, but I still can. I have been working some as a chef and again taken up school to become fully certified for it, so that I can have a horrible wage and even worse workhours, yay me...
And well, that's it I guess, I play when I can, which is decently often now, depends on studies really. So, that's all I've got, can't wait to hear from you and PEACE AUZH!
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Character sheet
Name: Drathun
Class: Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Naiyan Bloodrose   Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello there, and our sincere thanks for posting your application.
After reading your background story, I do have a few minor remarks, however.

Firstly, at the age of 26, your belf would have been a child, mental adulthood for belves is reached on the age of 90 (approximately, there are no crystal-clear guidelines for this).
Secondly, your character seems to be quite the slacker and dopehead, keep in mind Sin Belore is a strict military unit ICly, if he behaves rebelliously or inappropriately, there will be consequences...
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Naiyan Bloodrose   Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm assuming all this blood thistle stuff happened after the scourge invasion?

Are you prepared to let your character grow up, or do you think he will always stay like that?
If his attitude stays lazy and careless and he keeps showing up to work intoxicated, he's going to be kicked out eventually.
Do you reckon he will man up before that happens?
Back to top Go down
Naiyan

PostSubject: Slackah!   Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 pm

The plan I had for my character has always been (since I made him) for him to eventually man the heck up and learn to take responsibility, like I said, he is a good study, but when he's -off- duty, that's when he is slacking. There will in most likelyhood be incidents that will get him seriously punished, but not thinking of taking it far enough for him to be kicked out of the unit.

Oh, and the timeline, you could just aswell scratch all the age-related info in my post, as I'm not that sure about the aging of the Blood Elves. Like I've said before, its a work in progress and not everything is set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Character sheet
Name: Drathun
Class: Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Naiyan Bloodrose   Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Good, whisper me(Drathun) for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naiyan Bloodrose   

Back to top Go down

Naiyan Bloodrose
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: