Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thorialah - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thoriala

PostSubject: Thorialah - Application   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:45 pm

[1] Character's name: (if your character has a last name or nick name, we would like to know those aswell)

Thorialah - Thalassian for "Fury of the Light"

[2] Character's class and level:

Paladin, brand new Wink

[3] Professions:

Will be using Mining and Herbalism to start up some capital, then will likely change later on.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

I put out a request on the official forums for a guild that matched my characters interests, I was kindly informed of this guild.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)

A former High Elf Priest once called Kalin Sunbinder, wounded terribly during the Scourge attack on Quel'thalas. Nursed back to health by a group of refugees, but unable to use the Light to help himself. The rage and fury he felt towards Arthas and the humans that raised the Prince, seemingly cut of his access to the Light.

Lady Liadrin, a former colleague within the Holy Order, offered the chance to utilize the Narru energy and to become a Blood Knight. Renaming himself Thorialah, he vowed to help rebuild Silvermoon, and to inspire the new Thalassian armies.

A bit of a Bloodthistle junkie, Thorialah is temperamental at best, but once focused on a mission, can invoke terror in his enemies, and heal his friends with powerful Sunwell energies.

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I was informed through WoW forums.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

I believe your guild fits well with my character's story. From what I have read about your guild, I hope that I would find a fun and mature environment. I would of course, hope to offer any knowledge and experience that might be useful, as well as learn more about RP.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

I have several Alliance characters on Ghostlands. I have worked with my guild as a class leader for Holy Paladins during WotLK, and now, I am looking for a different experience.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

None at all. I am hoping that if I were able to join your guild, you would be patient with me, in case I made any mistakes, but I intend to take this seriously and learn fast.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I am 23, currently taking time off to attend to my health. I play daily, although my total time played can be a little erratic.

Many thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ariali

Character sheet
Name: Ariali Dawnrunner
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Thorialah - Application   Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Hey there!

First of all: Thank you for your application! It's always good to see people find us and show interest. For now, I only have one request for you. Could you take a closer look at question 4 in the upper section again? It says why your character wants to join the Sin Belore. I also find your backstory a little bit lacking, could you write a little bit about your character's personality?

For archiving reasons, we also require your shoesize Wink
Back to top Go down

Thorialah - Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: