Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Varsia - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Varsia

PostSubject: Varsia - Application   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:17 pm

[1] Character's name: Varsia Dawnweaver

[2] Character's class and level: Hunter, 85

[3] Professions: Mining and jewelcrafting

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: After spending a great deal of time travelling Azeroth in order to make herself stronger, Varsia wishes to finally return to Silvermoon and become of some use in her home city.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:
After her parents' departure to Outland to search for Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider, Varsia, a then apprentice hunter began a vow of silence, promising not to say a word until the return of her family. Unfortunately, it was only when she ventured to Outland herself, for exploration and the believe she would find her family, that she discovered their demise. It left her almost in limbo. Her parents had not returned and she therefore couldn't end her vow. Through this time, she had begun befriending animals and spent a lot of time learning about many different species of beast. Being closed off from social interaction for so long could easily be replaced by spending time with beasts, she felt.
Despite this, she is slowly beginning to open up to the world, showing a keen interest in other hunters and those who also share her love for the creatures of Azeroth.
She is determined to avenge her family's death and has begun training under a mentor, a master hunter. Though the training is harsh, Varsia takes it upon the chin and continuously tries to better herself as a fighter.
She is very loyal to the Horde and feels it is an honour to take part in the war against the Alliance. She will always step up to the challenge and will put everything she has into each and every battle.
Varsia will not speak unless spoken to or otherwise demanded to by those of a higher standing than herself.

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: My alt's guild, The Greymane Resolve recommended it to me whilst mentioning I transfer Varsia from her current server.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I greatly enjoy roleplaying with The Greymane Resolve and would love to be able to do it on my main. I've heard that this guild has quite a lot of good feedback from other users on Defias Brotherhood. Also, now I am level 85, I'd like to find something other than dailies and profession grinding to invest my time in.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I've only been playing the game since March, so I am still learning bits and pieces of Lore, but I'm a fast learner and I am greatly enjoying the game.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I've been roleplaying for several years now, yet I'm relatively new to the WoW format. But as I mentioned, I'm learning quickly and do try my best not to hinder everyone else's roleplaying experience

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 19 and currently attending university. I usually get on WoW everyday unless I've got a packed day. I play a lot less now than I did a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Amarin

Character sheet
Name: Amarin Proudstrider
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Varsia - Application   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:25 pm

I like your application...Especially the part about the vow of silence.I am not an officer but I believe they will find your application great.See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Varsia - Application   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

So you are the leader of that QQ'ing Dog guild, Arr!! No wait.. that was Greymane Era.. sorry..
Anyhow lets get to your application! I really like it, and wow.. since march playing and so many chars on higher level? This game became easy.. but dont worry, you got my vote eventhough it doesnt count for anything.. You know, I am not the Justin Bieber who everyone likes :3 lol jk kk, everyone loves me
Back to top Go down
Varsia

PostSubject: Re: Varsia - Application   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Craitos wrote:
So you are the leader of that QQ'ing Dog guild, Arr!! No wait.. that was Greymane Era.. sorry..
Anyhow lets get to your application! I really like it, and wow.. since march playing and so many chars on higher level? This game became easy.. but dont worry, you got my vote eventhough it doesnt count for anything.. You know, I am not the Justin Bieber who everyone likes :3 lol jk kk, everyone loves me

XD; I'm not the leader of any guild. I'm just a member of the Greymane Resolve and they're very good rolepalyers c:
Thanks for the feedback <3 A bit of confusion there, this is my only high level character. My alt's only level 31, but heirlooms are coming when I transfer servers, so she'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Shelis

Character sheet
Name: Shelis "Myst" Dawnrose
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Varsia - Application   Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:17 pm

I don't think there is any problem. Wait for another officer's approval and then feel free to contact Shelis, Nessra, Celistra, Drathun or Kaleil, for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Drathun

Character sheet
Name: Drathun
Class: Warlock
PostSubject: Re: Varsia - Application   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm

As Shelis said, nothing that makes me go 'do not want'.
Contact me!(Drathun) for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varsia - Application   

Back to top Go down

Varsia - Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1