Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Atrís-Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atrís

PostSubject: Atrís-Application   Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 pm

CHARACTER INFO:

[1] Character's name: Atranís Dawnbringer
Nickname: Atrís

[2] Character's class and level: Priest, 85.

[3] Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: She took the path of a priest and a healer to help her people, and where she believes she is most needed is on the front lines of combat.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Served in several battles against demons and the undead on the front lines as a Healer. She has always put the needs of others above herself occasionally risking her own life in the process. During her last battle more than a year ago she was grievously wounded her eyes burned. The damage was too extensive to fully repair. Her sight was badly damaged. She wears a cowl cover her scars. The gem in the center of her howl helps focus her eyesight and allows her to see, although not as well as she once did. After that battle she returned to Silvermoon to live a peaceful life away from battle. She became restless and bored in Silvermoon feeling like she wasn't need there. So she chose once more to return to the battlefield.

Serving in battle for most her life she is used to taking orders. If she disagrees with an order she will still carry it out. However if this order goes deeply against her moral code she will refuse and if given several orders she disagrees with and finds morally questionable might cause an outburst, but usually she just keeps such disagreements bottled up.

Has a slightly darker side to her and sees mind control useful tool to maintain control and order and has used it before.

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Mainly the WoW forums.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: The last RP guild I was in fell apart due to inactivity and lack of members so I'm looking for a guild that's much more stable and larger.

[8] Your experience in WoW: 3 years playing, I spent all of wrath on my feral druid as a raider my role was tank. In cataclysm I gave it up and focused on my priest in pvp arena teams with a friend. I started roleplaying around the same time

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: My roleplay experience is a bit limited. The first time I started roleplaying was on wow a few months ago.

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 19 and currently Unemployed. I 'm usually on WoW everyday.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Atrís-Application   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:33 am

I'm not online that much so it wouldn't be nice to say yes to you and then let someone else deal with the recruiting and such, I'll mention that somewhere in the future after a recruitment, there is a physical on the list. Belves get free healthcare, so the healers need info Neutral
Oh, and Sin Belore isn't a happy happy joy joy paladin guild. So be prepared for things that could be considered evil and immoral, but that are done to strenghten the Thalassian position on the theatre of war.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Atrís-Application   Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 am

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Atris

Would you be prepared to get a namechange? To Atranis for example as you mention it's her real name Smile
Back to top Go down
Atrís

PostSubject: Re: Atrís-Application   Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 pm

I suck at coming up with names :p

I'd rather not pay for a name change as I said earlier, I'm unemployed so I don't have much money, but if it really is a problem I guess I could whore myself out or sell a kidney or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Atrís-Application   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:21 pm

*burst in*
We're having big discussions regarding naming at the moment. *eyes comments* Atris would be sufficiently minor character. Now Luke, that would have been a real ಠ_ಠ.
I was dissapointed in myself I forgot about Star Wars Atris D:

And Nessra wants you to keep your kidney.
Back to top Go down
Shelis

Character sheet
Name: Shelis "Myst" Dawnrose
PostSubject: Re: Atrís-Application   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:34 pm

Please, Atrís, do not feel like you are declined. Your case is being discussed and we will soon give you the results. Keep checking our forums.
Thank you.

edit: Yes, what Kris said. We are currently waiting for more opinions, but you are likely to be granted an exception. Hope I won't get beaten up for such information leak =)
Back to top Go down
Shelis

Character sheet
Name: Shelis "Myst" Dawnrose
PostSubject: Re: Atrís-Application   Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Accepted.

Feel free to whisper Shelis, Drathun, Nessra, Kaleil, Celistra, in game for an IC Interview after which you will be accepted to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atrís-Application   

Back to top Go down

Atrís-Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1