Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Eyvind - Aplication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eyvind

PostSubject: Eyvind - Aplication   Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Character name: Eyvind.

Nickname: None.

Class and level: Retribution Paladin Level 85.

Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting (Low)

Why does Eyvind want to join Sin Bilore?: Eyvind thinks joining this guild is a really good chance to do something for Silvermoon and it's people and to get great succes in his life.

Your Character's Background: Eyvind is a normal cititzen of Silvermoon, his dad is a chef and his mom is a tailor. Eyvind had no problems in shcool, he was just a normal young blood elf boy who is 19 years old. He dreams about becoming a great champion of Silvermoon and have wife and children. Eyvind might be a little cocky sometimes wich can be a problem.

How did you hear of the Sin Bilore?: A good friend of mine told me about it.

Why do i want to join Sin Bilore? Cuz i think it's a really good and serious blood elf RP guild. Just the guild i was looking for. I hope, joining this guild could teach me to RP better than before.

Your experience in WoW: Well im a good raider and i have good dps and im a good tank never tried healing yet tho' hopefully one day. I need way better gear on this character.

Your Exeperience in Roleplaying: Well i think im a quite good RP'er to be honest, but i dont think other people think so.
I got reported for singing Justin Bieber 'Baby' on a bar. But i will change.

Tell us about yourself: Im a 13 years old boy from Turkey i go to shcool. I love to play football, i like cake. How much i play? Well i play almost everyday to be honest, i dont know how many hours i play, but i know that i play too much.

Thank you for reading this and i really hope that you accept it, and i understand if you think some of it is bad ^_____^
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Eyvind - Aplication   Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Unfortunately we will have to decline this application as we have an age limit of 16.
Due to our slightly older member base, the contents of the guildchat is often unsuitable for minors. And while we understand that younger people see and hear all kinds of unsuitable material on the internet these days, we do not want to condone that.

There are a few other Blood elf only -guilds around (without any age restrictions). I'm sure you will find a suitable guild for yourself from one of them. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down

Eyvind - Aplication
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1