Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adrialius' application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrialius

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Adrialius' application   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 am

[1] Adrialius Sunchaser

[2] Character's class and level: Survival Hunter currently lvl 11 - probably lvl 20 by the time you read this (I've got a very free and lazy day ahead of me!)

[3] Professions: Engineer

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
He no longer wishes to sit on the sidelines and reap the fruits of everyone else struggling for the sake of the Sin'Dorei. He's old enough to have seen the destruction that has been caused and how much more could have happened if it wasn't for the High/Blood elves taking the fight back to those who sought to destroy them. The Sin Belore embody the need for defense of the people so Adrialius wishes to sign up with them.
[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:
Nothing IC just yet, still working on it but will post up something more detailed under a different thread if you accept me. In short, Adrialius is 147 years old so not old by elven standards but not particularly young either. He was brought up on stories where the high elves tore themselves away from their cousins who were fearful of our progress (hence why he's an engineer, forever trying to push the boundaries of what we can accomplish) but also on the stories of the constant struggles from the Trolls that assaulted the new kingdom's boundaries and later the Horde, before the ultimate betrayal from the Alliance. Adrialius has sympathy for Kael Sunstrider insofar as the steps he took were for the saviour of the Blood Elves, but he has also learned that the road to hell is paved with good intentions and the more sound and wise minds there are to help guide us on the path the more likely it is that we will all see the new age of prosperity. The Blood Elves are now in that age, despite all that has happened, because of the few that protected us so Adrialius now feels it right that he does his part to make sure that the Sin'Dorei's future can be secured.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
You're a big guild and your members are all over the place. Also seen a page on wowwiki and obviously in the guild finder tool.
[7] Why do you want to join us?:
Partly because you're a big guild but mostly I like the idea of a military organisation for the purposes of some good WPvP events and use of tactics with proper RP going on behind it. I'd want to do a bit of RP in the city, but its the RP mix with WPvP that I'm particularly interested in.
[8] Your experience in WoW:
Been playing fairly regularly for around 6 months, done some RP but nothing too strenuous
[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
Enough to keep me going Smile
[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
absolutely
[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes and yes
[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I'm 31, live just south of London, I'm employed as a business analyst for the government and I'm also studying in my spare time on top of having a family - that said I do still find enough time for an hour or two on WoW most evenings though occasionally I have to take a couple of weeks off from playing.

Last edited by Adrialius on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Adrialius' application   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 am

Maybe -probably- it's just my mind being in the gutter but... is -shaft really a good suffix for a last name? Other then that, great app! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Adrialius' application   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:39 am

shaft... I'd change that to something else unless I wanted to hear gigglesnorting everytime the last name is pronounced Very Happy

Anyways:
Quote :

That's actually an old age for a blood elf. For a Night elf it would be young.
High/blood elves reach social adulthood at the age of 6-100, become middle aged at 175-250, venerable at 350+
Would you want to change that, or keep your character as one of the older ones?

Otherwise I see nothing wrong with this application.
Whisper Nessra, Celistra, Drathun, Shelis or Kristeas ingame for an in character interview.
Back to top Go down
Adrialius

Character sheet
Name:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Adrialius' application   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:44 am

LOL fair comment I'll lost the shaft bit and think up something different. Thanks for the pointer about the age bit, I was thinking about the nelf age rather than the belf. Will drive that down to 147 then Wink

Will drop a whisper in a bit

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrialius' application   

Back to top Go down

Adrialius' application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1