Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dovvahkiin's Application to the sin belore.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dovvahkiin

PostSubject: Dovvahkiin's Application to the sin belore.   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Character name: Dovvahkiin

Class and level: I am a level 12 subtlety rouge but i should be levelling fast as i just started my summer holidays.

Profession: leather worker

Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
While i was in an inn in Silvermoon, i saw many guild members going about there business but then i saw a member of sin belore and they just stood out as having a thalassian name. this is one of the reasons i was first drawn to the guild, i hadn't seen another guild that seem'd to so openly show its high elven heritage, and also sin belore, meaning "children of the sun" is a cool name. when i started looking into your guild and saw that it dedicated to the preservation of the Sin’dorei, its society and its culture, i was so astounded, and happy, as i had been preforming meaningless task for so many people who claimed to do what you are doing, but in the end i relised i was beeing used, im sick and tired of these "high and mighty" men who claim to be doing something but things just ge worst. i want to change that. and also you military tactics sound very orderly, thats good, and i read on a wiki that you are at war with many alliance guilds, THEY MUST PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO US, to the sin'dorei .

Background of my character (in character):
Im have, not so long ago, became of age to be recognised as an adult, only being 112. i was born in the country side of Quel'Thalas, namely Eversong woods. Being brought up on the storys of the great Dath'Remar Sunstrider, high born, i developed a great sense of duty for the old ways of the high born. after the great betrayal of the alliance, mainly the humans, my farther who was with Kael'thas Sunstrider as they were escaping the alliance prisons left for the outland. he nether returned. my mother left, looking for him and i was brought up by my grandfarther under strict military regime, he brought me up this way as he was used to this way of things, being a former Silvermoon city guard. After becoming an adult i have been looking for a way to protect and preserve the ways of the sin'dorei, and also to protect the bloodelfs as a people. also, although i know we were renamed blood elf in honor of the people that died protecting the sunwell, i do prefer to think of myself and other blood elfs as high elfs, as we once were.

How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
As i mentioned earlier, i saw one of your members in a inn in Silvermoon.

Why do you want to join us?:
you seem to be a big and experienced guild, and although i do respect the horde, i do believe that matters regarding the sin'dorei, should be delt with by high elfs only, as your guild does deal with these matters, you also only accept blood elfs, this is a very strong factor regarding my wishing to join.

Your experience in WoW:
i just bought a subscription and the burning crusade, im getting wotlk and cata soon, but i did use to play on private servers, they were bad but they got me experience.

Your experience in WoW:
enough to know what to do and how to doit.

Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times:
yes.

Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?:
yes and yes.

Tell us a bit about yourself: im 18, i just finished school and im going to st andrews university to do computer graphic design , im at the beginning of the summer holidays, and i live in fife, scotland.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Dovvahkiin's Application to the sin belore.   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 pm

You didn't quite answer to question number 4. Why does your blood elf want to join the Sin Belore? As in, what are his motives?

On another note, the name Dovahkiin doesn't pass our naming rules. You'd either have to pay for a name change, or level a new one with a bit more original name than one that is taken from Elder Scrolls Smile
Back to top Go down
Dovvahkiin

PostSubject: i started again   Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm

my new name is, allthalen, is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Dovvahkiin

PostSubject: MY new name is Allthalen    Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 am

sorry i cant post this with a new named account because for some reason the verification email didnt come through.

Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

my character, Allthalen, hates the alliance, epically the humans for what they did (betraying the blood elfs) and blames them for the loss of his farther and mother, and one of the only connections he still has with them, are the storys they told him of the great sin dorei. if the ways of the sin dorei was ever lost or they were ever forgotten about he would lose, what he knows of his parents. He cant let this happen and on finding out that the sin belore fights alliance guilds and trys to preserve the ways of the sin dorei, well he dosnt just want to sit there and let other people do what he thinks is right, so he wants to join for what he believes in. the punishment of the alliance and the preservation of the sin dorei.

sorry about the account thing, please reply soon.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Dovvahkiin's Application to the sin belore.   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 am

Quote :
connections he still has with them, are the storys they told him of the great sin dorei

Blood elves have been blood elves only for a short period of time (~10-20 years) Why would his parents tell stories about blood elves to a grown man, especially when he chose to become a blood elf himself as well?
Back to top Go down
Dovvahkiin

PostSubject: sorry, i hadent looked into it well enough, i knew that the blood elfs had only been present for a small number of years.    Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 pm

can i change that part to, "connections he still has with them, are the storys they told him of the old ways of the highborn and Quel'dorei" please reply, i want in, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Dovvahkiin's Application to the sin belore.   Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:09 pm

EDIT: Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dovvahkiin's Application to the sin belore.   

Back to top Go down

Dovvahkiin's Application to the sin belore.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1