Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application Angealios/Angealius

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angealios

Character sheet
Name: Angealius Duskstrider
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Application Angealios/Angealius   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Okay, I've got two guys I'd like to enter into your guild...but I'm not sure which one would make it through mainly cus of the story I want to put my rogue through... So to save you the time of hunting down two applications, I've rolled them into one. Plus they are essentially the same guy. Same background, but two different outcomes. Hope that's ok....still new to RP and stuff. If both guys get in, then I'll change the stuff around so that their twins Smile

Background summary first.

Angealios and Angealius were born around 200 years ago. Angealios went with Jaina to Kalimdor, despite being told not to. Angealius stayed in Quel'thalas. Undead Scourge came along, saw Alius his sister become a banshee in front of his face, forced to kill her, afterwards became a Blood Elf.

Both served with Kael'thas, were ordered to Silvermoon instead of going to Northrend.

Now comes the two differing paths.

Characters name: Angealios AKA Ange
Class: Rogue LvL 19 (still levelling)

Saw the power that Illidan wielded as a Demon Hunter, and sought that power himself. Mastery over demons, their power coursing through him, he would never be able to be stopped by any force threatening his people again. Not even the demons who created the Scourge that took his sister and people's lives. Fight fire with fire! Ange is arguementative, and owes an orc by the name of Grek'thar some favours as a result. The orc saved his ass, and Ange honours his debts.

Character's name: Angealius AKA Alius
Class: Paladin LvL 5 (still levelling)

After the destruction of the Sunwell, he swore to improve his skills and so began to hone his mind and body. When Kael'thas returned with the Naaru for his people to use, Alius signed up to become a Blood Knight, and take his own vengeance on the Scourge. Then with Kael'thas' betrayel, Alius sought to regain the honour of the Sin'dorei. Recently ordered to serve under the Banshee Queen's forces in Tirisfal and Silverpine following the Shattering. Alius takes things a little too seriously at times and is stubborn as hell.

No proffessions yet for either of them yet...but I'm planning to make Alius a Blacksmith/Miner and Ange an Engineer/ Miner.

My WoW experience, on my DK main on the QT server I've pugged the Lich King to death. His names Angealion if you want to look him up. (Yes I like having my Belfs called Angeal and then another bit added on. Keeps the names unique)

My RP experience thus far has been on my orc Grek'thar, who is a New Blood in the guild Orcs of the Red Blade.

I first heard about the Sin Belore during my research on the ORB guild. Never been able to find one of your guys to ask about this, until I bumped into Talin at an ORB campfire night event. Why do I want to join? Well I'm interested in expanding my knowledge of RP and my own guys personal stories. Plus getting a different perspective from the orcish side of the horde and the sin'dorei side of the horde.

I'm familiar with god-emoting (doing suff you shouldnt be able to do i.e. back-flips in full plate armour). Meta-gaming is where its like cookie cutter specs isn't it? Not sure if it has a different meaning in RP.

I'm 20, live in scotland, I work part-time on weekends at Tesco and study 3D Art and Animation at Caledonian University. You're welcome to look at my work so far. Look up Jaffaarchfiend at YouTube if you want. That doesn't count as advertising a site does it?
I usually play a few hours each day. Mornings on the weekends since my work is during the afternoon/evenings on weekends.

Hope this works for you guys. And look forward to hearing from you. Even if its a no, that's cool Smile Thanks for taking the time to read this.....and hopefully I didn't break your minds or any rules in the process XD.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Character sheet
Name:
Class: Mage
PostSubject: Re: Application Angealios/Angealius   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Thank you for posting an application. I will not judge you application nor am i in position to do so, but i felt an urge to reply to this :

Quote :
I'm familiar with god-emoting (doing suff you shouldnt be able to do i.e. back-flips in full plate armour). Meta-gaming is where its like cookie cutter specs isn't it? Not sure if it has a different meaning in RP.

Please review:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Power-emoting

" Metagaming is taking OOC information and using it IC. Examples of metagaming include receiving a tell from someone and instantly knowing who they are, looking on the who list to see who is on and using that information in your own IC actions - or arranging your IC actions because you know someone is online, using information from biographies that would not be generally known, etc. "

Back to top Go down
Angealios

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Application Angealios/Angealius   Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Ah! Thank you. That clears that up nicely.

I look forward to hopefully getting involved with your guild Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application Angealios/Angealius   Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:03 am

- Angealios went with Jaina to Kalimdor, despite being told not to.
How did he become a Blood Elf then, die he receive any kind of punishment?

- Angealius stayed in Quel'thalas. Undead Scourge came along, saw Alius his sister become a banshee in front of his face, forced to kill her, afterwards became a Blood Elf.
High Elven (and I assume Blood Elven) Banshees were created by the Lich King himself during the invasion. The chances to be that close to Arthas ans survive are rather slim.

Back to top Go down
Angealios

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Application Angealios/Angealius   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Ah right...well it was a summary so I was bound to miss a few details Smile

Okay...Angealios and Kalimdor. He did get exiled from Quel'thalas a while, but as more people were needed to fight the Scourge he was recalled..that's just an idea, I'll work on that part. As for becoming a Blood Elf..it was more of a later on thing than Kael'thas' naming of the people as Sin'Dorei. He saw how the Sin'dorei could drain the mana out of other things, and sought to be able to do that himself, without becoming a Wretched...I'm just pulling this out of thin air, it'll probabaly need some work. Hadn't thought about these before...thanks for the heads up.

Angealius's sister becoming a banshee in front of his face part....I didn't exactly mean that literally...at least I think I didn't.
He saw it transpire whilst he was either en route as reinforcements or whilst his unit was retreating....again I'll have to work on that.

Thanks for mentioning these points by the way. I would never have thought about them till now.

Whilst I'm remembering stuff, I suppose I'd better give an IC reason why each of my guys wants to join Sin Belore and how they heard about it.

Angealius is first up. He heard about it from some old friends of his back in his days as part of the army. And after seeing what Silvermoon and Quel'thalas have become over the years, (( as many players know, hedonistic etc )) resolves to have a more solid force to fight for, rather than being a glorified mercenary knight. Hence the Sin Belore.

Angealios now. He heard about the Sin Belore from some drunks in a tavern, who said that the Sin Belore were a pretty powerful group of warriors. Since Angealios once to become a stronger force, he thinks to himself, why not see if I can join these guys and find out how they became so poweful? It could also increase his chances of surviving becoming a Demon Hunter, especially since he's recently heard a ruomour that some human by the name of Draksath or something like that is out hunting for any "fel-tainted demon spawn". Uh-oh.

OOC: Draksath..at least I think that's his name, is a human alt of a friend of mine. Basically he's a witch-hunter type of guy and we've kinda made them arch enemies of each other Smile Just thought I should mention that in case it ever comes up. I'll work on how they met each other and became enemies. It'll take some going over with my friend.

Okay..I think that's all the information, aside form obvious work needed in parts of each guys stories, but hey, it's a learning process. Thanks guys for even in the forums helping me out already with RP Smile Looking forward to actually see if I get in or not...is there an IC interview or something after the forum post gets approved? Just thought I'd ask, so that I can get my guy's stories straight.

Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application Angealios/Angealius   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm slightly busy myself, but if you happen to see Celistra or Kristeas online, do poke them for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application Angealios/Angealius   Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Tonight and tomorrow it'll just be a log in to do those dailies before I log off to prepare for next days grind of science. Friday should be better since then we have the start of the Sin'dorei weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Angealios/Angealius   

Back to top Go down

Application Angealios/Angealius
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1