Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aerwenn's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerwenn

PostSubject: Aerwenn's Application   Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:13 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Eleiya Brightwing

[2] Character's class and level:
Priest level 4 (still leveling of course)

[3] Professions:
Jewelcrafting and mining

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
Eleiya despises the scourge for destroying the Sunwell. As much as the hungers for magic, she hungers for revenge on every being that has done harm to her race. She yearns to aid her comrades and allies in the fight for justice and she believes that she can do so in the Sin Balore.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
Eleiya is mostly calm and very open minded. She believes that she can help defending Silvermoon against further harm from the Alliance, the Scouge or even the new threats the cataclysm has come with.
In an early age Eleiya had a growing interest in arcane magic. She dreamed of going to Dalaran and study as a mage, just like her mother had when she was young. Unfortunately a priest felt that young Eleiya would do great as a priest and therefore requested to Eleiya's mother that her daughter should go with him and become his novice and a servant to the light. Her mother agreed on this and Eleiya went, against her will, with the priest, who taught her the ways of the priest.
Eleiya has later on learned to accept and tried to understand her mother's decision and is today a proud servant of the light.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
First of all; the guild reqruitment when I first played on a troll of mine. I was looking for a military guild of some kind and saw this one. At first I was a bit sad because I like to play troll, but I decided that being a blood elf could be just as fun, if not more with a proper RP guild Smile

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
Because I love to RP and I especially adore military themed guilds (tho I have only been in one once before and only for a short time due to personal RL issues..)

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I have been playing since Fall of The Lich King. I have been playing a Draenei mage on Moonglade, mostly PvE and RP there, but I enjoy many things in PvP, tho I am very bad at it Razz

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
I have been a casual RP'er for about a year on my mage on Moonglade, but there is still lots of room for improvement.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes and yes indeed

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am 18 years old (turns 19 in the late november) I live in Denmark near a city called Århus. I am attending my 3rd and last year in the gymnasium (somewhere in between High School, College and the University I think ^^; ) I work in an animal park at the café there. Since I am on my last year in a few weeks I only have time to play when school is not eating my life. Therefore I mostly just play in the weekends and only a little on weekdays.

I hope this application is good enough and feel free to poke me is something is bothering you about anything. I will gladly try to improve it Smile

Last edited by Aerwenn on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Aerwenn's Application   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Do you live in Lystrup, tilfeldlig? ^^ I studied journalism in Århus for a while and they put me in this uhm... realy boring place there :p
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Aerwenn's Application   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Seeing as you are still on a low level, would you consider rerolling a new priest with a bit more original name? At the moment it is a bit too similar to Arwen, and we are kind of strict with names Smile
Back to top Go down
Aerwenn

PostSubject: Re: Aerwenn's Application   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 pm

yes of course Smile shouldn't be a problem at all
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Aerwenn's Application   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Do let us know which name you choose for your character.

Otherwise this application seems OK.
Back to top Go down
Aerwenn

PostSubject: Re: Aerwenn's Application   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Dari - An - Irelia wrote:
Do you live in Lystrup, tilfeldlig? ^^ I studied journalism in Århus for a while and they put me in this uhm... realy boring place there :p

I live near Lystrup Smile But I feel sorry for you that they put you there Razz Lystrup is indeed pretty boring xD

Nessra wrote:
Seeing as you are still on a low level, would you consider rerolling a new priest with a bit more original name? At the moment it is a bit too similar to Arwen, and we are kind of strict with names Smile

Okay I thought up some new names; Eleiya and Arphendess, but I can't really decide :s I think I will go with Eleiya if that's okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Aerwenn's Application   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Eleiya sounds like a pretty name, go for it! Very Happy

Anyways, I am quite busy myself over the coming days, so you'll have to poke either Kristeas or Celistra for an IC interview.
Back to top Go down
Aerwenn

PostSubject: Re: Aerwenn's Application   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Nessra wrote:
Eleiya sounds like a pretty name, go for it! Very Happy

Anyways, I am quite busy myself over the coming days, so you'll have to poke either Kristeas or Celistra for an IC interview.

yay Very Happy Thanks a lot for the help with the name Razz I will poke one of them in a few mins ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerwenn's Application   

Back to top Go down

Aerwenn's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1