Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alesca's application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alesca

PostSubject: Alesca's application.   Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Alesca (Ale) Dawnheart

[2] Character's class and level: Paladin. Currently level 8

[3] Professions: Not available at this time (likely going mining and blacksmithing)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Hearing many good things through the grapevine in Silvermoon, Alesca decided it was time to make something of herself and join the forces to better protect that she holds dear.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: After what seemed like a life time of preparation and training, Alesca came of age to finally start on her own journy and leave the comfortable life of luxery behind. Although while out on her travels an unfortunate accident happened where she was informed that her parents had been slaughtered by the scourge. Infuriated and now more determined than ever, Alesca decided it was about time she joined a sort of task force to better improve herself so she could finally avenge everything she lost.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: My main characters are on the Alliance side and even over there i've heard so many good things about the guild. From alts that i've had here on the horde side and what not i've always been interested in the roleplay that the guild provides

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking for a place I belong and more so a place where my character fits in. This guild would provide me with the social aspect i need as well as the roleplay i so desperately search for

[8] Your experience in WoW: I've been playing WoW for about four years now and been actively roleplaying on it for about three of those years. I've got 2 level 85's as well as a bunch of lower leveled alts.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I've been roleplaying for something like upwards of 8 years now if not more on fourms and games online. since i was about 12 years old i've been on chatlines and what not and i still actively paragraph roleplay on msn and skype regularly.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? I hardly ever /Y and every time i have its been for roleplay and besides that i never talk in /s or /e without being in character so i shouldn't have a problem there.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I've been aware of the both of those terms since i started roleplaying on warcraft and i have and always will do what i can to avoid it entirely.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I'm 21 years old and I live in Ontario Canada. Because of some unusual circumstances I met a guy from England on another game and through a crazy turn of events he and his friend bought me my european account. I've been here since and I'd never go back to the USA servers. I currently have a job (sort of. Just quit the other day but i'm finishing up my shifts) but i'm online every day before work and usually after work.

Back to top Go down
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 am

Looking good, I'm curious to hear more about the luxury your char used to live in, and the circumstances that kept her from joining before. (Isn't scourge a lot weaker since Cata?) It's not up to me to decide whether you are to be interviewed though, good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:54 am

Why do I have to think of Aluminesca when I read about the Information about you.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:57 am

And if its Lumi, I am like "WUUUUT INVITE HER >Sad" cuz we have been guildmates for over a year until I left.. I think xD
Back to top Go down
Alesca

PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Oh my gosh! I didn't think...LOL YES I am Aluminesca! Nelf Priest on Defias Brotherhood! I play on the Sha'tar as well and my paladin there is named Alesca. I also had a hunter on the USA servers named Aluminas so Aluminesca was born of those two names ^^; Crazy! I didn't think i'd know anyone here
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Moo from good ol' Vyala Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Craitos wrote:
Moo from good ol' Vyala Very Happy
No mooing in Sin Belore chats/sites! \o/
Back to top Go down
Alesca

PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

:0!!! its my Draenei! *tackle hug snuggle*
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Alesca wrote:
:0!!! its my Draenei! *tackle hug snuggle*

None of them either...

Was it Female?
Back to top Go down
Alesca

PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm

uhh yes his Draenei was female ^^;
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Interviewed and invited! CAPTN SPOCK LOCK DIS THREAD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alesca's application.   

Back to top Go down

Alesca's application.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: