Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application, Rystelle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rystelle

PostSubject: Application, Rystelle.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Rystelle.

[2] Character's class and level:

Warrior, level 85.

[3] Professions:

None.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

Direction, money and secretly friendship.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

When she was aged to Rystelle began training in the ways of the sword. She started her training on Sunstrider Isle under the tutelage of the trainers who put her to work assisting the locals, guardians and even the Farstriders. Her training took her all over Eversong Woods until one day Rystelle was tasked with assisting the people and military in Tranquillien. She never even made it into the Ghostlands, for no real reason Rystelle decided to go to Undercity. Shortly after her exploration led her to the small town of Brill where she found that the locals would gladly pay her to take care of some of their problems, ever since then Rystelle started fighting all over the continent gaining a good reputation with Undercity and the Forsaken as a mercenary. On her travels fighting for coin Rystelle met two traveling companions who she soon became great friends with. The three started working together and were taking jobs for the horde all over the world. Together the three travelled for a very long time but after some poor choices and unfortunate problems the group began to fall apart. One particularly bad day everything was going wrong which led to an argument, it didn’t take long before insults and slurs were used, followed by a full blown fight. Rystelle never talked to her old friends again. Rystelle started working again by herself but quickly found that jobs were harder and took longer. Rystelle didn’t want to admit it, but she was also lonely by herself. Not knowing what to do, she decided to go home.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I was looking around the internet for a good RP Guild in the realm and your name popped up more than a few times.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

Really for all the same reasons as my character, apart from money. I just want to have some fun, meet some people and role play.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

I’ve been playing on and off since just before BC, I stopped playing in March and this is me just getting back into it. Also I feel compelled to say that I’m not very good at WoW.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

I’ve role played casually with pen and paper and in games.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

Yes, this shouldn't be a problem for me.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

Yes, this should also not be a problem for me.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

I'm 20 and live in sunny Scotland. I have a part time job in a store and go to university. I normally play for a couple of hours a day during the week and weekend. I'm pretty laid back and normally pretty happy to go with the flow. Thanks for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application, Rystelle.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Actually something new to me at he History part. I like it, its not too specific but it tells us enough about your char. Other than that I am happy to give you a rogue-ish "Accepted" but what is a Veteran like me worth :<
Back to top Go down
Amarin

Character sheet
Name: Amarin Proudstrider
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application, Rystelle.   Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 am

I like your storyline too...It is something different and brings some fresh air that is always needed.Wait for the approval of officers and we will be talking in the guild chat in no time(i hope!)
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
PostSubject: Re: Application, Rystelle.   Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:29 am

The story seems to be about what happened to your character while leveling. How good is your knowledge of blood elf lore otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Rystelle

PostSubject: Re: Application, Rystelle.   Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 am

My knowledge of Blood Elf/High Elf lore is pretty good. I enjoy reading up on the Warcraft lore so it's never really been something that I've had to push myself to do. I haven't been playing WoW for a couple of months so I am rusty on all my general knowledge of the game but playing again and reading up on articles I'm sure that it wont be long before I'm up to scratch.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
PostSubject: Re: Application, Rystelle.   Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Alrighty.
Contact us for an IC interview. I'm slightly busy myself at the moment, but if you see Kristeas, Celistra or Kaleil online, do poke them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, Rystelle.   

Back to top Go down

Application, Rystelle.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1