Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lienori's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lienori

PostSubject: Lienori's Application   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame:

Lienori

[2] Character's class and level:
Currently a level 50 Rogue (levelling is now too fast!).

[3] Professions:
Leatherworking and Blacksmithing, but far from a master.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
An ardent desire to protect his homeland and kin has pushed Lienori on to find direct and effective means of doing so. While problems can be dealt with alone, the best work is usually achieved with others; for this reason he believes that Sin Belore could be just the right sort of path to take.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:
While the years of war and turmoil have been harsh for all, Lienori has surprisingly come away with both his parents and health intact. Keener with a dagger than the arcane arts, he has spent much of his free time honing his skills and talents. With Lienori's age reaching that of a more responsible adult, and his parents moving out on an expedition, he feels that now is a good time to more actively take the fight to the enemy.

While many share hatred and anger for the scourge that has spread across the land, he is a calm and calculated citizen of Silvermoon. His goal is merely to neutralise any threat to the sin'dorei - be that foreign or domestic.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
Through the Defias Brotherhood forum; I was looking through the RP guild listing, and Sin Belore caught me eye.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I like wow as a game, but I'd really like to be active in RP. I get the distinct impression that 'random' RP is probably not the way to go; I've never seen so many non-RP players on a RP server!

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I used to play, some time ago - I had a level 60 rogue (pre-BC), and a 54 hunter. I'm ordering the latest two expantions to bring myself up to date.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
Minimal/non, to be honest. I've seen others RP and I have a reasonable idea of what is expected, but I will trip up somewhere. I won't be offended if told to look elsewhere if that's a problem.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
I'm not sure I've ever used /yell, but I don't believe that those will be a problem.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
I know what they mean, and believe that I can avoid them. As I'm rather new to RP, my responses would likely be a little slower than someone more experienced, as I'll need to double check what I'm saying/doing.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I'm 30 years old, and live in Portsmouth, England (don't hold that against me /grin); I work full time as a network administrator, mainly dealing with security and boring stuff like Linux servers. I spend my free time playing the Violin, practicing archery, and ocassionally being dragged off by the missus to watch an awful film. I probably play around 2-3 hours a night during the working week, diary permitting! At the weekend I can usually squeeze in some more.
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Lienori's Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:39 am

Looks good Smile I'll see if I can point one of the officers to your application. And dw about lack of experience, we'll be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Lienori

PostSubject: Re: Lienori's Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:42 am

Dari - An - Irelia wrote:
Looks good Smile I'll see if I can point one of the officers to your application. And dw about lack of experience, we'll be glad to help.

Thank you kindly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Lienori's Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Contact Celistra, Kristeas, Kaleil or Nessra ingame and we will sort out an IC interview for you.
Back to top Go down
Lienori

PostSubject: Re: Lienori's Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Much obliged; I will do so.
Back to top Go down
Lienori

PostSubject: Re: Lienori's Application   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:54 am

Thank you for the interview. Smile

My computer decided to fail last night, but hopefully I'll be back on shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lienori's Application   

Back to top Go down

Lienori's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: