Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deruviel's Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deruviel

PostSubject: Deruviel's Application.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Deruviel Dawnstrider

[2] Character's class and level:

85 Retribution Paladin

[3] Professions:

Mining and Herbalism

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

For too long he has been wandering around searching for destiny, he finally wants to aid his people in battle and defend the ground he walks on with his heart and blood.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Deruviel was going to be trained in the ways of the light, but he always lacked a little bit of patience so he decided to walk his own path. Holding his Sword he stood in the Training Quarters sometimes swinging the blade for hours. He quickly learned the ways of the Melee combat. For several years he was fighting of the scourge... He has mastered every Two-handed weapon he knows, now looking for a new cause to live for. Hes still very young, only 157 years old, while wandering through Silvermoon he saw the Sin belore Recruitment Banner and he knew he had found his path, to serve in the army, defend his land and his people. Not as a Mercenary, but as a Soldier.
INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

Been rping on some Characters here on Defias and Sin Belore has always been there, also i know a member (Tryiana).

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

A nice and calm atmosphere with great Rp.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

Started in tbc 2007 i think, been playing untill now. Every aspect of the game RP,Pvp and PvE.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

Some Alliance Roleplay, Dwarven Rifle Squad (just a week or so), The Crimson Flame and Blackblood Clan on the Horde side.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

Ofcourse i mean thats what RP is about. Very Happy

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

Ofcourse they ruin RP.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

Im 18 years old living on Sweden (born in germany and lived there untill 2006 thats why im IRL friend with Tryiana) got 1 year of School left untill i start searching for a job! ;D and i play a whole lot of WoW Razz
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Deruviel's Application.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Contact Celistra, Kristeas, Kaleil or Nessra ingame and we will sort out an IC interview for you.
Back to top Go down
Menorith

Character sheet
Name: Menorith Sal'rae
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Deruviel's Application.   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Oh god no D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deruviel's Application.   

Back to top Go down

Deruviel's Application.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: