Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Haurris' Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haurris

PostSubject: Haurris' Application   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:04 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Haurris Dawnbow, most call her Dawnbow as she loathes her first name.

[2] Character's class and level: Hunter lvl 85

[3] Professions: [re-doing professions, thinking about herbalism and alcehmy or perhaps skinning and leatherworking]

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: She thirsts for adventure, but also to better herself. Her father was a simple hunter, though she hopes to attain a ranked military status.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

Haurris comes from a long line of respected hunters, passing down their exceptional skills through the years and honing their knowledge on nature. She carries the legacy of the Dawnbows on her shoulders, as well as their important knowledge, but intends to take a different path from the one set out for her. She is only young, in her adolescence (I suppose around 100 years old - reference thoriumbloodhoodwikia), and she doesn't look particularly special in any way. Her eyes glimmer a deep, emerald green, her skin is only a few shades more tan than most due to her exposure to the sun and her hair is a perfect, pale gold. She's always looked quite average, and never stood out from the crowd, allowing her the luxury of being a quiet soul most of the time and remaining unnoticed. However now that she's coming of age to make a name for herself, she has gone through a drastic rebellion (or so her father says) seeking the honor of the militia and speaking out for once.

She generally looks quite messy and unorganized, causing most to underestimate her. She's deadly with a bow (for her age) and can name every plant under the sun, as well as every beast that roams Azeroth.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Defias Brotherhood website

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I love military style roleplay, and so far I'm very intrigued by Sin Belore. I want to have fun, test my writing skills and expand my character's profile a little.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I've been playing for two years roughly.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I've been roleplaying on forums for 7 tears roughly, and have only just started roleplaying on WoW.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Definitely.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Again, definitely.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 21, live in London and I do part time work in a pub. I have a degree in Psychology but I'm planning on retraining in a field that actually makes sense to me xD I'm overly energetic, love to roleplay and... well that's about it!

Last edited by Haurris on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Haurris' Application   Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 pm

One question: Will you refrain from oneliner-puns and wearing sunglasses?

Otherwise, nice app!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Haurris' Application   Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:57 pm

I couldn't find Horatio nor Haurris from the armory, which one is the name of your character?
The application looks good, but I'm not too delighted about the choise of name, if it is indeed Horatio. Any chance you'd change it?

Edited to be more specific:
Name above head: Haurris = OK
Name above head: Horatio = Not ok

I can't think of a viable reason why any blood elf parent would name their children with a male human name, especially if it's a female child. Getting called Horatio as an insult/nickname I can totally understand, but even in that case, we'd prefer that the name above the head of the character would be a proper blood elf name (Haurris sounds good!).
Back to top Go down
Haurris

PostSubject: Re: Haurris' Application   Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 pm

@Emrys:: Haha one liners are so my thing! But I'll try my best!

@Nessra:: Name has changed. The one above my character's head is Haurris anyway, I just thought Horatio sounded less silly, but obviously that was an odd way of thinking! Haha!

I've recently transferred my character to the realm, so it may not show up, but it should soon as Haurris.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Haurris' Application   Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 am

Alrighty, seems good.

Contact one of our officers (Nessra, Celistra, Kristeas) ingame and we will sort out an IC interview for your character.
Back to top Go down
Haurris

PostSubject: Re: Haurris' Application   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Thank you very much Very Happy I'll make sure to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haurris' Application   

Back to top Go down

Haurris' Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1