Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Xafire's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xafire

PostSubject: Xafire's application   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Xafire

[2] Character's class and level: Mage LvL 85

[3] Professions: Engineering/Jewelcrafting

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
-I'd like to defend Quel'Thalas and expand the borders of our kingdom.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Xafire was only 115 years old when the armies of Arthas invaded Quel'Thalas. Her mother was a priest, who has died while defending their home, Suncrown Village. Her father was a very skilled Arcane mage, and he started training his daughter very early. Xafire didn't showed much interest in mastering the powers of arcane, but she really liked playing with Fire magic, and in secret, she started practicing it. When her father found out what his girl is doing he was a little bit sad, however he was really pleased seeing his girls affinity to Fire. He decided to send Xafire to learn from the best Fire mages of Quel'Thalas. She just started her studies in Silvermoon, when the scourge invaded Quel'Thalas. She intended to fight against the scourge, but his father forbidden it (because he feared that something happens to her), and sent her to a hiding place in Eversong Woods, to stay there until the war ends. After the war ended Xafire perfected his knowledge in the use of Fire magic and she worked hard on retaking her people's land from the scourge. Since the return of the Firelord Ragnaros, Xafire's power faded in manuplating the element of fire, so she turned to seek the path of frost. She learned fast, and used her new knowledge to shatter her enemies with no mercy. Now she works on to destroy all enemey of the Sin'dorei and wages war against the minions of the Firelord in hope of regaining her power over the element of fire.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
-I've seen some players in nice Rp gear and started to ask around.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
-I'd like to play with players who know belf/warcraft lore, and I'd like to participate in events like your battle at the gates of Gilneas.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
-I'm playing WoW since 4-5 years. I've cleared the full BC content, but since Wotlk I only play PvP, I don't have time for raids.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have never roleplayed before.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
-Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
-Yes.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I'm a 21 years old student, and I'm learning information technology in a university. I'm living in a small village in the Eastern part of Hungary. I play WoW every day.

Last edited by Xafire on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Xafire's application   Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Everything seems to be in order. Contact Celistra, Kristeas or Nessra ingame and we will sort out an IC interview for you.
Back to top Go down
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Xafire's application   Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm confused, is Xafire male or female? Sometimes you write 'her' and sometimes 'his'.
Back to top Go down
Xafire

PostSubject: Re: Xafire's application   Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Female- I've corrected the text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xafire's application   

Back to top Go down

Xafire's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1