Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Elyrian's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elyrian

PostSubject: Elyrian's Application   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:38 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)

Elyrian Dawnwind

[2] Character's class and level:

Paladin Prot/holy, 85

[3] Professions:

Mining/Blacksmithing

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:

After the fall of lich king she now believes that best way for her to serve her people is fighting all those who oppose them. She has been honing her skills
in combat after the fall of Quel'thalas. And so military organization Sin'Belore sounded suitable to her.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)

*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

After the destruction of Quel'Thalas Elyrian felt that she had been to weak to protect her people and since then she has been training art of combat.
The founding of order of blood knights was perfect chance for Elyrian to gain more power. Being able to use the light to enhance her skills was welcome addition.
Even though while in the service of Blood knight order she made some actions that she later saw as some cases little extreme but as necessities for survival of her kin.

Fighting was a way for her to feel she had a sense of purpose. When the call to take the fight to Northrend came she was thrilled
to finally be able take vengeace properly on scourge.

After the death of lich king she has decided to return and find an organization where she can put her skills in use for her people.

She is fiercely loyal to her people and is willing to make drastic actions to return blood elves to their former glory but she stills has her moral code to follow.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:

I've been long time resident here on Defias so I've heard good things about this guild.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

I wanted to join a rp guild so military blood elf rp guild like this sounded very interesting and this particular guild has been long time in my mind.
Also I'd like to experience proper rp in guild environment.

[8] Your experience in WoW:

I first started playing in 2006 but there has been few long breaks and mostly I've been a raider.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:

Even though I have always played on RP-servers its not that great as I have only RP:d little on alliance side during vanilla and very little as horde but I've always been interested in it.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?

Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?

Yes.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)

Well, I'm 18 years old student from Finland. How much I play varies but usually I'll log on every day for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Elyrian's Application   Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Application looks good. Whisper one of our officers: Kristeas, Celistra, Nessra, Thuradas, Darilas ingame and we will sort an IC interview for your character Smile

Back to top Go down

Elyrian's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1