Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tethron's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tethron

PostSubject: Tethron's application   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:56 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: Tethron 'Teth' Bloodwhisper

[2] Character's class and level: Paladin (85)

[3] Professions: Blacksmithing/Mining + Secondary Professions

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Tethron is a patriot to say the least; throwing his full support behind the efforts of those whom seek to rebuild Quel'thalas following it's near annihilation almost a decade earlier by Prince Arthas Menethil. His dedication to Quel'thalas has led Teth to believe that the safest approach to restoring the shattered land lies in joining his blade with others whom seek to restore and protect their lands. Clearly, this is where the Sin Belore takes the stage.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Tethron Bloodwhisper (or simply Teth) was primarily brought up by his father, whom had served Quel'thalas as a member of their military in his younger years. At a young age, Teth had a fairly decent upbringing, pursuing his interests in poetry, philosophy and history; interests that remain to him this day, as he is more often than not seen in his free time with either a book or a quill in his hand. It was also during this time that Teth's interest in the light began to brew, subsequently leading to him becoming a priest in later life.

Disaster struck when Prince Arthas Menethil arrived at the gates of Quel’thalas at the head of an enormous Scourge army attempting to locate the Sunwell so that he could resurrect Kel’Thuzad. Called to arms to aid in the defense of Quel’thalas, Tethron served as a priest alongside the defenders, although they were ultimately pushed back and the Scourge succeeded in their goal. Tearfully, he watched in horror as both his people and homeland were reduced to rubble; something that Teth has lamented upon in several poems since that day.

Like many other of the priests and paladins following the Third War, Tethron began to lose his light given powers; and ultimately his faith in the light itself. Whilst he continued to serve his people faithfully dark thoughts began to fester within his mind, progressing from dismay, to fear, and ultimately to utter contempt for humanity and the 'Alliance' that had forsaken his people.

It was not long after this that Magister Astalor Bloodsworn would discover how to drain the captured Naaru, Mu'ru, of his powers and gift them to others; ultimately leading to Lady Liadrin, a former priestess becoming the first of a new generation of light-wielding knights. Whilst the exact circumstances regarding Tethron's subsequent recruitment into the order are unknown, Tethron ultimately became a member of this perverted group of light users.

Following the Sin'dorei's acceptance into the Horde, Tethron went on to serve alongside (often to his disgust) the various other member races of the Horde in Outland and Northrend. Whilst be was applauded by his peers for his service alongside his new allies, Teth maintains that his duty is to Quel'thalas and its inhabitants first and foremost rather than the bickering member-races that comprise the Horde.

> Happy to give more detail if required. Smile

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I heard about Sin Belore through the Defias Brotherhood wiki whilst browsing around there, peeping at the various different guild pages that are present.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:

[8] Your experience in WoW: I've been playing WoW since around a month after it was first released, so I'm a long-time player of the game; I've also been playing the older Warcraft games (alongside Diablo and Starcraft) for just as long as WoW, so obviously I've got a bit of experience under my belt.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I've been roleplaying since around 2004-ish (although this was primarily as part of a D&D group to begin with), I didn't actually move to roleplaying on WoW until The Burning Crusade was released. I've always advocated adherence to the lore that Blizzard has so graciously provided for us and as a result have spent a fair amount of time browsing the various different sources available to those interested in the lore. Personally, I place a great deal of faith in my acting/roleplay abilities; although this is obviously something to be considered upon by others.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Absolutely.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I'm familiar with these terms and believe that I personally can avoid falling into these somewhat shameful traps.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself:

Hello everybody! My name is Joe, I like in the United Kingdom (England, if you really want to be specific) and I'm a seventeen year old college student currently studying Archaeology, History and Classical Civilisations. I currently volunteer at my Young Men's Christian Association although contrary to that I'm not actually a Christian, I'm a Humanist. Smile I'm generally on WoW every night (or at least several times a week), and generally spend most of my time when I'm not roleplaying farming honour and the Argent Tournament.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application in advance! Smile

Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Tethron's application   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Everything seems to be in order.
Whisper one of our officers ingame: Celistra, Darilas, Kristeas or Nessra, and we will sort out an IC interview for you.
Back to top Go down

Tethron's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1