Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alasard Tyrian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alasard

PostSubject: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:37 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Alasard Tyrian

Warrior, level 85.

Herbalism & Inscription

Alasard's house has a long history of military service, it's a role he feels comfortable with and Sin Belore is one of the more well known Sin'Dorei Military guilds

A simple elf who was pushed into following in his forebears footsteps, trained with martial weapons from an early age and was raised in a small lumber camp not far from Dalaran (Amber mill) Traveled to outland's along with Kael'thas Sunstrider, residing in the Black Citadel until defecting with Voren'thal the Seer to join the Naaru in Shattrath City, it's here that Alasard was finally able to pursue his true passion, literature. Though when the portal finally reopened he knew it was time to put aside personal interests, begrudgingly the young Warrior took up arms once more to fight for the survival of his once proud people.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

In truth? I first heard about this guild from some forum trolling, some mud slinging about cyboring, though I first saw them when I made an alt (some months later) here and was questing and happen'd on a RPPvP event.

I'd like to join this guild as I want to join a Blood elf focused one, active and friendly. I've had so much drama with alliance guilds and the overly sensitive kids that I'm just fed up. I want to join a guild with adults, or at the very least, a guild where people arnt going to get the ass about every little thing.

My time in wow... Well, I've done pro raiding, got some of the world first ach's for ulduar I think (nothing awsome, just bugged fights procing stuff) but I've all ways been on the look out for a guild that did pvp, rp and pve. Not saying I'm expecting that from this guild, but with the raid finder coming in and if your still doing the RP-PvP events, I think I'll get what I'm after here.

My roleplaying. Hmm. Honestly, I have very rarely come across story plot's or anything with substance to be involved with, there have been times I made my own plot's and played them out with other players and they have been rewarding.

I can follow realm policy in regards to RP conduct. Though I try to weave in game mechanics into my RP.
For instance if we are in a dungeon group I may use a macro to ask for CC that has symbols worked into it
"Hey bob can you <moon> Sheep <moon> That one?" So-on

I can avoid god emoting and such but I'm easy. if someone god emotes me or I do it without noticing a little nudge in whisper (provided it's not in the form of "omfg nub rp lol kek matofl" ) normally solves it.

Me, I'm over 16, I have RL commitments and there private.
Not trying to be cryptic but I don't like giving out my "life" to total strangers. nothing personal.

So yeah, It would be great if you let me join. Hope to hear from you.

Back to top Go down
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:37 am

Looks good. If no further questions from others: Whisper Nessra, Celistra, Kaleil, Darilas, Thuradas or Kristeas for an ic-interview.
Back to top Go down
Angealios

Character sheet
Name: Angealius Duskstrider
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 am

Quote :
I want to join a guild with adults

Muahahahaha. Twisted Evil Oh I'm sorry....was I not meant to do that till he got into g-chat? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 am

Angealios wrote:
Quote :
I want to join a guild with adults

Muahahahaha. Twisted Evil Oh I'm sorry....was I not meant to do that till he got into g-chat? Laughing

Atleast when I was more active, enough people used to be asses about/towards asses that whined about said little things. Your QQ makes me want to pewpew.

It would also be prefered (saying just incase) that you don't use symbols when roleplaying. I for one think that if your character can do it/ you have the right item, you should be able to do it. Ofcourse some discretion is always needed.

Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 pm

I have no idea wtf Kristeas just wrote Shocked None of it makes any sense!

On related note, anything OOC in /say /emote or /yell channels is highly frowned upon. Even inside instances. There's always /party /raid and /whisper for marking sheeps and stuff ^^

Dari - An - Irelia wrote:
Looks good. If no further questions from others: Whisper Nessra, Celistra, Kaleil, Darilas, Thuradas or Kristeas for an ic-interview.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Nessra wrote:
I have no idea wtf Kristeas just wrote Shocked None of it makes any sense!

If you have a mage, it's prefectly ok to throw fireballs and sheep things. Just don't go torching everyone and god-sheeping them.
Back to top Go down
Angealios

Character sheet
Name: Angealius Duskstrider
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Kris...he's a warrior...not mage, so no fireballs.
Quote :
Your QQ makes me want to pewpew.

/face meets palm

Kris, it was a sarcastic muahahaha. I was saying, was I not supposed to laugh insanely until he got into the guild and joins in the madness of Sin Belore? No QQ involved.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 pm

I'm just building further up on yours, I'm with you, not against you. Nobody understand my genius in the thread D:
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Kristeas wrote:
Nobody understand my crazy in the thread D:

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alasard Tyrian