Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Illandari

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illindari

PostSubject: Application - Illandari   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

CHARACTER INFO:

[1] Character's name: Illandari Duskrider

[2] Character's class and level: 40 just now (mage)

[3] Professions: Jewel crafting and mining

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: The Sin belore are protectors of there kingdom and such Illandari's life has been to futher his studys in magic so one day if an invasion of Trolls (ancient wars between them) humans or the undead somehow return in the form of Forsaken or worse the return of the scourge, he will be ready to defend his proud home from these vile threats.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Illandari's Backround is quite a complex one, he started his life as a normal high elf so many years ago now, He was born in the peaceful times when the elven society was at its peak and magic was an abundent source from the sunwell. He learned the magics of his people over a vast period, he delved into the arcane as standard practise, but fire and even frost magic was his to behold, His first glimpse of battle was but whispers when the troll empires merged to destroy Quel'thalas, only the human alliance saved them from destruction, although Illandari was well behind the warzone he heard of there plight and decided to study hard into the unknown or forbidden kind of magics locked away in the librarys. He was a cunning soul able to use his resources and friends to gain knowledge from books and such, The troll war subsided and they were safe. The prince returned home, although the celebration was cut short...the corrupt prince Arthas marched to the gates of Silvermoon with an army of undead soldiers at his will and the numbers of them were endless, the elves held there own but eventually the numbers made there dent and crumbled their defence. Prince arthas came blow to blow with the king Anasterian Sunstrider, they fought equally but as Arthas's steed but swept aside he attacked the king with all his might, thus the great and ancient king fell, the scourge destroyed the sunwell and the elves were left with nothing but remorse, Illandari watched his prince leave to other lands and thus he went out of Silvermoon and guarded the borders of the now known Ghostlands for centurys, He was never heard from until the demon lord Kil'jaden was vanquished from this plane and he returned home, His people still had the strength to drive off the evil taint that possessed them in fel energies. They were strong once again and the renewed hope gave Illandari almost some kind of peace. He strives now to protect what is left of his rebuilt city, and the hopes of his people, even the prince fell to the corruption that seemed all so very near to their hearts. He is of age....he is ready to stand beside his people

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Random guild searching and hear of it that way

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I enjoy the blood elven history and the style of their characters.

[8] Your experience in WoW: played for 2 years have RPed about 1 year

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have joined many High end RP guilds on numerous servers, ER AD and DB are the ones I have grown to, Even had my own RP guild

[10] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play, what size are your shoes etc.)

Im 22 years old from scotland ( Im not a Dwarf ! ) I work for a Hardwood flooring company, I play as much as I can from 5.00 pm (6.00 realm) till 12 ish (1.00 realm ) But can play even between these times sometimes, 3 4 times a week, I go to Gym "flex" my shoes are size 10 (big socks Wink ) and....thats It I think, anyhing else ask me in-game hope to see the guild there, thanks for reading! Andy
Back to top Go down
Thuradas

Character sheet
Name: Thuradas Sunray
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Illandari   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi there Andy!
I must say it looks pretty good, seems you know the lore rather well ^^'
You can prod me, Celistra, Nessra, Kristeas.... and Kaleil? I have no idea if he (Kaleil) does any of the interviews but, hey! Annoy him anyway xD

Goodluck with the IC interview!
Back to top Go down

Application - Illandari
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1