Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Valéntína

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
digi2000uk

PostSubject: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:46 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Valéntína or tina

[2] Character's class and level:
level 85 Mage

[3] Professions:
alc and herb

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
To be part a family and she always wants to help others when she can, she want to be able to protects her home and friends and she is willing to do anythingg to protect the people she cares about.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
Valentína is a kind person who trys to do things to help others but ends up making more a problem, she lived with mer mother and farther untill a few weeks ago when she came to the city to start training as a mage. she is hard working but somtimes puts her foot in it without thinking, she needs a good firm hand to point her in the right dirction.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
from rp around the inn

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
i want a new fun and diffrent rp experience

[8] Your experience in WoW:
been playing wow since 2007

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
fairly new and im always open to other peoples ideas about my char

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
yes

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
im 23 i live in england and im getting married in sep (30th) im a care assistant and also studying at uni to be a nurse.
I play wow more than i should really but cant help it i find the people on DBH friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:00 am

Just to nitpick i'll need you to change your forum name if you get in. I also noticed as much as I like the young, training type... You didn't mention anything about Blood Elf lore, are you familiar with it? I'm sure you are but I need to ask anyway :-) also are you aware that Sin Belore is a military guild?

Also need Nessra's approval on your charecters name but don't worry, she doesn't bite...

Hard!

\o/

Back to top Go down
Kristeas

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:34 am

From a Belf point of view I think Valentina is better than Tina. The last one sounds much more human.

Also it's, among things, the name of a mexican hot sauce. The wikipedia hits are diverse.

Do you have any last name in mind?
Back to top Go down
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:13 pm

You said you had been married for 7 years and were 27 or so in your last guild Razz Are you a timelord?

Ah well, as Kaleil said, not too much on blood elf lore there, but could be fixed.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class: -

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:22 pm

I as admin can change the user name, Just need to know what to change it to:-)

Goodluck with the application
Back to top Go down
http://sinbelore.quickbb.net
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Emrys wrote:
You said you had been married for 7 years and were 27 or so in your last guild Razz Are you a timelord?

Ah well, as Kaleil said, not too much on blood elf lore there, but could be fixed.

Where do you get your info from? Lol

More Married Nurses for Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Kaleil wrote:
Emrys wrote:

Where do you get your info from? Lol

She told us in the Vengeful, may have gotten the numbers slightly wrong (could have been married for 6 years for example)
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:08 pm

1. Write a slightly more detailed background story. How old is your character, where has she been and what has she been doing before she moved to the city?

2. I am a bit worried about the fact that your character wants to belong to a "family". It's not a very good reason to join an army. But the rest of the reasons seem okay. Smile

3. I noticed you mentioned the inn. Do you prefer to RP around the inn, or are you looking for something else?
Back to top Go down
digi2000uk

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm

sorry wrote it at 3am this morning lots of mistakes was thinking Sólarus for a last name, Tina was a nickname in Vengeful because there was to many val's around,
Not really thought to much into her history tbh though her age is 90 and she's a single child but give me some time and i can put one together,
yes fully aware its a military guild but aren't guilds ment to be friendly and family like :p, always really hung around the inn in Silvermoon not been on the server long so not 100% where all the rp places are.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:18 pm

We've done some thinking and unfortunately decided to decline this application. There are many other RP guilds around Silvermoon, hopefully you will find a new home from one of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Valéntína   

Back to top Go down

Application - Valéntína
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: