Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Application: Hemaro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hemaro



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: Hemaro Bladewhisper.

[2] Character's class and level: Warrior, 22.

[3] Professions: Mining, Blacksmithing

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: To serve the Sin'dorei and get help to achieve his personal goal, which is to become more powerful, with strong allies at his side.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Hemaro got rejected as a Blood Knight and decided to become an adventurer as a warrior. He used to be a mere blacksmith in Silvermoon city, although he was the best at making elven armor and weapons for his customers despite his youth. He is just 23 years old so he is not that experienced in combat as he is just about to start his journey. More than anything he craves for power and he secretely hates the order of the blood knights for not allowing him to become one, but that doesnt mean he wont fight at their side for the safety of Quel'thalas. Hemaro doesnt like tea parties and u will rarely see him in an inn when not resting after a battle. You will find him in dungeons, battlegrounds and arenas most of the time. He has no parents or brothers/sisters and thats why he seeks to find friends in this journey.

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Google

[7] Why do you want to join us?: To make some new friends in the server as i am new here and to action-rp ofc xD

[8] Your experience in WoW: Been playing for 6 years now. Pretty much ive seen almost everything in this game, BUT wow never ends soo here i am on Defias ready to rock again.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have rped in both alliance and horde side. The last server i was rping at is Sporeggar, but its dead now. I was in Sinnadrins guild (dunno if u know him-hes on Defias now leading the guild the sunfury elite).

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yeah.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I think i can handle it Smile

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: Im Chris from Greece,23 years old, male, im a student in university and i can play mostly afternoons. However in certain periods of maximum a month i wont be able to play much coz of exams.
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 30
Location : England

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Rank: Sin Drassil
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:38 pm

I out have 1 problem with your aplication and that is the age if your Belf.
Back to top Go down
Hemaro



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:30 pm

I wanted him so young because i wanted him to be the son of my previous main (drael-a mage on sporeggar). But this can be changed easily since i havent said to anyone his age. We can say hes like 50 or 60 years old. I just want him young -for a blood elf that is.
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 30
Location : England

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Rank: Sin Drassil
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Hemaro wrote:
I wanted him so young because i wanted him to be the son of my previous main (drael-a mage on sporeggar). But this can be changed easily since i havent said to anyone his age. We can say hes like 50 or 60 years old. I just want him young -for a blood elf that is.
anything up to 150 is young for a Elf, 23 is acceptable but very -Very- inexperienced and would had probably died during the Scourge invasion, it's up to you. If you want him to be so young you will need a good explanation as to how he survived. Other than that your application is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Thuradas

avatar

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 24
Location : The Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Thuradas Sunray
Rank: Sin Ashal
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 pm

23 years in Blood Elf years is....young.... is the military even accepting...said...children =P?
Back to top Go down
Hemaro



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:06 pm

hehe:P I think i'll stick with 23.

He was taken in the woods by some belf rangers as both of his parents were dead and hidden there he survived the scourge invasion. He hasnt fought in any war though and because of his lack of experience he may need to seek for a sensei to teach him advanced elven fight techniques from the guild;)

There you go xD
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

avatar

Posts : 606
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 30
Location : England

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Rank: Sin Drassil
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Hemaro wrote:
hehe:P I think i'll stick with 23.

He was taken in the woods by some belf rangers as both of his parents were dead and hidden there he survived the scourge invasion. He hasnt fought in any war though and because of his lack of experience he may need to seek for a sensei to teach him advanced elven fight techniques from the guild;)

There you go xD

I can live with that! In fact I quite like it, let's see what the other officers think.
Back to top Go down
Emrys

avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Rank: -
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 pm

I remember Kris saying something about the older and younger blood elves dying when the Sunwell went poof, I am not sure if this would apply to a character this young ^^
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Rank: Sin thori
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:36 pm

It would have happened 7something years ago, so when the character was 16ish.
A healthy 16 year old belf is likely to have survived the shock.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

avatar

Posts : 876
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 35
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Rank: Sin Ashisore
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Hemaro wrote:
dungeons, battlegrounds and arenas most of the time.

Those are considered OOC. If you work in a military, you don't just travel allover the world to go treasurehunting and kill epic beasts and dragons, neither would you suddenly just pop into a battle arena with a buddy to fight against another team to gain glory and honor.
You are free to do these activities while not roleplaying, but IC they would make no sense Smile

And the age thing:
Kristeas mentions it has been 7 years from the siege of Sunwell, but actually it has been closer to 15-20 years ago now since we're not living TBC times anymore. As far as I know, each expansion brought 5 more years to the timeline.
I don't think a 3 year old blood elf could have endured the painful withdrawal symptoms, so you're probably better off choosing something over 35+ years.
Back to top Go down
Hemaro



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 28
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Fine then;p He will be as many years old as the views of this application post since i cant pick a certain number hehehe xD
Also, yeah i am going to run arenas/bgs/dungeons only on my free time when not rping.
Back to top Go down
Kristeas

avatar

Posts : 574
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Rank: Sin thori
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Nessra wrote:
Hemaro wrote:
dungeons, battlegrounds and arenas most of the time.

Those are considered OOC. If you work in a military, you don't just travel allover the world to go treasurehunting and kill epic beasts and dragons, neither would you suddenly just pop into a battle arena with a buddy to fight against another team to gain glory and honor.
You are free to do these activities while not roleplaying, but IC they would make no sense Smile

And the age thing:
Kristeas mentions it has been 7 years from the siege of Sunwell, but actually it has been closer to 15-20 years ago now since we're not living TBC times anymore. As far as I know, each expansion brought 5 more years to the timeline.
I don't think a 3 year old blood elf could have endured the painful withdrawal symptoms, so you're probably better off choosing something over 35+ years.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Timeline_(unofficial)
The tl;dr of the combined other timelines.

Year 25: Sunwell - The Fall of Quel'thalas.
Year 30: World of Warcraft begins.
Between year 33 and 35 - World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

So 8 to 10 years.
Close enough :3


Hemaro wrote:
Fine then;p He will be as many years old as the views of this application post since i cant pick a certain number hehehe xD
That's one way to pick an age!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

avatar

Posts : 876
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 35
Location : Finland

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Rank: Sin Ashisore
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Poke an officer ingame and we will give you an IC interview: Nessra, Celistra, Darilas, Thuradas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application: Hemaro   

Back to top Go down
 
Application: Hemaro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» EC receives UK application for 5p off islanders' fuel
» Camp Spanko Application
» Application for PIA and PIA supplement
» Bain's JrMod Application
» /warp trickortreat Warp Application

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: