Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for player Valadesh and player Valanore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
valadeshvalanore

PostSubject: Application for player Valadesh and player Valanore   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 pm

It is a bit unorthodox to make on application for two players I am sure, but since we always play together (and live together), made the characters together and they will be IC sisters we thought we would allow ourself.
1 Character's name ingame: Valadesh and Valanore

2 Character's class and level: Priest lvl 68 (Valanore) and Hunter lvl 69 (Valadesh). We are levling fast.

3 Professions:

4 Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
We want a safe haven and a "house" for protection.

5 Background of your character OR an in character application:
-Sisters with only a decade in between with Valadesh being the elder
-happy early childhood
-Both parents killed in the attack on Silvermoon
-Were studying to become magisters but had to "drop out" and become a sun priest (Valanoe) and a Farstrider (Valadesh)
-As they come from an "upper class" family the view most other races of the horde as barbarians

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:
6 How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
guild finder

7 Why do you want to join us?:
Want to do some bloodelf RP in a established guild

8 Your experience in WoW:
Valadesh played TBC a lot, just started again when Valanore started playing now.

9 Your experience in roleplaying:
Very limited for both.

10 Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
yes

11 Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes

12 Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) We are both Norwegians and both 21. We are a couple and are university students with 4 and 5 years left (so play a lot lol).
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application for player Valadesh and player Valanore   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Quote :

I'm going to have yo ask you to be a bit more specific about your characters' reasons to join the Sin Belore. We are a military unit first and foremost.

If I were an upper class elf looking for protection or just somewhere nice to belong to, the first thing on my mind wouldn't be joining the army. I'd probably hire a bodyguard instead ^^ Is either of these characters interested in defending Quel'thalas and living a military lifestyle which involves hard work, strict rules and hierarchy, discipline etc. or are they looking for something else?
Back to top Go down
valadeshvalanore

PostSubject: Re: Application for player Valadesh and player Valanore   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Nessra wrote:
Quote :

I'm going to have yo ask you to be a bit more specific about your characters' reasons to join the Sin Belore. We are a military unit first and foremost.

If I were an upper class elf looking for protection or just somewhere nice to belong to, the first thing on my mind wouldn't be joining the army. I'd probably hire a bodyguard instead ^^ Is either of these characters interested in defending Quel'thalas and living a military lifestyle which involves hard work, strict rules and hierarchy, discipline etc. or are they looking for something else?

Smile Yes, as most bloodelfs they were left devistated after the attack. They have high respect for their dead elders and want to join the army to avenge their parents and get a sense of purpose!
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application for player Valadesh and player Valanore   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:21 pm

In that case, poke one of our officers and we will give you both an IC interview: Nessra, Celistra, Thuradas, Kaleil

I'm a bit busy today, but should be around tomorrow if you haven't bumped into other officers before that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Class: -

PostSubject: Re: Application for player Valadesh and player Valanore   Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:30 pm

I will be on tonight after 23 then I am done raiding if your on
Back to top Go down
http://sinbelore.quickbb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for player Valadesh and player Valanore   

Back to top Go down

Application for player Valadesh and player Valanore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1