Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application Yakeliin Swift-Runner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Virdos

PostSubject: Application Yakeliin Swift-Runner   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:00 pm

[1] Character's name: Yakeliin Swift-Runner

[2] Character's class and level: Hunter 21 atm.

[3] Professions: Skinning and Engineering

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: She´s been looking for a social and a guild just like her.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

Yakeliin has a mom called Lea tree-caller and a dad Ezra arcane-wind.

It was a nice day in Eversong woods. Yakeliin and her parents were on a picnic tour. Jeg had a little basket with charred wolf meat. They found the perfect place to sit. With sun shining down on them. None of them had said anything since they left their home for the tour. Yakeliin broke the silence.
Yakeliin “Where are all the animals?”
*Lea takes looks around*
Lea “I don’t know. They should be here somewhere.”
Ezra “that’s wird ”
*Ezra gets on his legs and looks around. And walks 30 foods away*
Ezra “where are they?”
*Yakeliin looks up I the skies*
Yakeliin “look Ezra. A skeletal Gryphon!”
*Ezra looks up*
Ezra “the scourge is here!”
*Lea sees a Undead Zombie between two trees*
Lea Yells “Run!”

Just when she said run. The undead looked at us and in a second ten other zombie have moved right up next to him.
So there we ran. I ran faster then Ezra and Lea. After 2 min. I couldn’t see them anymore. I ran until I saw a fall pit looking something. There was skelets of around fourteen peers and foxes.
*she looked back but couldn’t see her parents*

But she decided to run back home and wait for her parents. When the darkness came and her parents wasn’t home yet. She decided to take her bow and walk back to the place where she last saw her parents

*She kept her eyes open. Everything that’s moves was a threat at that moment.*
She came to the place.

*Yakeliin saw around four zombies in a pile with there head down at the ground.*
*yakeliin took her bow and used multi shoot*
*she killed all of them. She walked to the pile and moved all the corpses from their prey*

There she saw her parents. She couldn’t stand on her legs. She fell them on her knees and began to cry.
A little later she gets back op on her feet’s.
*Uses her arm to whipe her tears away.*

From that say she promised herself to defend her race!
Yakeliin Yells “For sin´dorei!!!”

OTHER INFO:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I saw this priest (Valanore). And she told me that this Is a active rp guild that I’ve been looking for.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: Looking for some serious RP’ING

[8] Your experience in WoW: I find Wow fun playing. But its better if you have a friendly guild to play with.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I’m almost new at the Rp world. But I really want to do it right.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?
Yes

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: My name is Yannik. Im 16 year old. Born the 3/05/1995Living in Denmark. Next yeah im gonna go to college. I play everyday. from 2 pm - 10 pm Eu time
Back to top Go down
Thuradas

Character sheet
Name: Thuradas Sunray
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application Yakeliin Swift-Runner   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Ho Hey Hi!

First off... thanks for applying. And second off... there are some few things that are tugging at me.

Your character's mother is called Tree-Caller... and your father is named Arcane-Wind...
If they are your parents... how did you end up with "Swift-Runner"?

Third off
[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: She´s been looking for a social and a guild just like her.
Your character wants to join a military unit...for social reasons. I don't really see a connection there ^^'...

And last,
The overal lay-out of the app is abit odd, and upon reading it... I'm not really convinced by your age, to be honest.
And I don't get the feeling that you are familair with any of the lore, since you hardly to not, mentioned it in the application.
We aren't really convinced that you might fit in...
Goodluck in finding another guild though! Smile
Back to top Go down

Application Yakeliin Swift-Runner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1