Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Nefrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nefrine

PostSubject: Application: Nefrine   Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:42 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: Nefrine Sunpact
[2] Character's class and level: Death knight. Level 75

[3] Professions: Umm non for now. going to get JC and mining after reaching level cap

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: To redeem her her sins wich she did while still being part of scourge and most of all for sake of blood elfs. she hates scourge more than anything yet she has much respect for forsaken but cares about her own race over anything

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: She was born in rather noble famlily ( nothing too noble etc) Her parrents allways wanted her to become skilled mage like they were but she allways followed way of her big brother wich she loved from bottom of her heart and studied ways of warlock behind the scenes while her parrents tought she was studying to become mage. However shorly after silvemoon was repaird her brother betrayd Nefrina and her whole family by doing deal with demon (leaving details for IC if someone is intrested to know talk to her^^) Nefrine was only one who survived from her brothers betrayl now having demonic runes around her waist. she died in fight against scourge with members of argent dawn. After events of acherus she left to so cald social life and been traveling around azeroth to find or get information about her brother having only one tought on her mind wich was revenge. she made her living by solving problems for people if coin was good enough untill she met one person who eventualy became her friend and returned to silvermoon with her. Now Trying to start new life in silvermoon.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Thread in Defias brotherhood forum

[7] Why do you want to join us?: Guild might help Nefrine to get touch for her new life . im really intrested about miletery rp guild as i was in miletary myself one year ago myself and thread realy conviced me that this guild could accualy be worth to stay

[8] Your experience in WoW: I have been playing since TBC but played on private server since servers started to get more popular

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: Before i started roleplaying in retail i used to rp with my friend in warcraft 3 for example we had storyline in our mind allready tho. i would say about 5-6 years experience with roleplaying

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Yes. i dont count dodging as "god emote" tho unless its clearly impossible to dodge etc

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I am 20 years old, i live in finland, i do work even tho i should get my lazy ass back to school again, I am pretty often online as i only work when ill get call from my boss..its tricky to explain.
I am trying to break ice to show people that death knights can be more than lolcakeboob rpers. i just see so much dk hate IC mainly becuse of OOC reason, i do respect people if theyr character hates DK tho i totaly understand it.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Nefrine   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:51 pm

I'm noticing quite a few spelling errors, but nothing so bad that we wouldn't have a clue what you are trying to say.
We do however have a few people in the guild (myself included) who correct others spelling errors all the time, and I hope it's not a problem to you.

Otherwise the application looks okay, as long as this runic thing around her waist is not going to make her turn into a vampire/demon/dragon/werepig at midnight or anything of the like. ^^

Quote :
show people that death knights can be more than lolcakeboob rpers
This one caught my eye, and I'd love to see more people who can give a good example to all the lolDKs who dwell in taverns and seek romantic relationships instead of being what they are, Death knights.

You can whisper one of our officers ingame and we will sort out an IC interview for your character: Nessra, Celistra, Thuradas, Kaleil.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Nefrine   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:53 pm

You have a proper skin template! That makes me adore your DK!

PostSubject: Re: Application: Nefrine   Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 pm

I wont mind at all about correcting my typos and bad grammas. that way i can get better with grammar etc. i was also abit tipsy while writing my app ^^. So no problem at all unless that correcting turns to gramma nazism

And dont worry about those runes around her, shes not turning to demon/zombie/chucknorris etc.

Thanks from reading
Back to top Go down
Kaleil

Character sheet
Name: Kaleil Sunstrike
Class: Blood Knight

PostSubject: Re: Application: Nefrine   Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Quote :
abit tipsy

I like this guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content