Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Neromia Vanron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niohama

PostSubject: Neromia Vanron   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: Neromia Vanron

[2] Character's class and level: lvl 85 Arcane Mage

[3] Professions: Tailoring, and Enchanter

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Neromia wants to be a part of something, bigger than just herself

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
Neromia, was born near silvermoon city, and showed signs of arcane knowledge at a young age.
She has always thought she knew what was right for her, and found it hard to gather more knowledge, than she already had in her posession. She appears stubborn, and somewhat mystical in her ways, and would often deny her wrongs, unless strong evidence shows that she is mistaken.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Been around the server for a while searching for an RP guild for the character, and most people reffer to Sin Belore, aswell as various google searches on RP guilds of Defias Brotherhood.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: Want some Roleplaying activity, which also was the main reason for changing toward the server.

[8] Your experience in WoW: Not the best geared, but i manage to enjoy my time ^^

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: have done a bit few years ago, on a server named Moonglade, but nothing much beside of that

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? I believe i am, except for when using raid or dungeon finder

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Those are indeed hard to avoid at times, but i havent had complaints about the roleplay i've done, so i believe i am.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
I'm 20 years old, Live in denmark, and goes to adult educational center.... i find myself playing WoW often, but with breaks between once in a while....
Back to top Go down
Angealios

Character sheet
Name: Angealius Duskstrider
Class: Paladin
PostSubject: Re: Neromia Vanron   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Moonglade? Isn't that the server where....

Oh she'll fit right in. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Neromia Vanron   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Niohama wrote:
She appears stubborn, and somewhat mystical in her ways, and would often deny her wrongs, unless strong evidence shows that she is mistaken.

Since you are applying to a military organisation, you will have superiors that may occasionally tell you to "drop down and give me #" because you were doing something wrong. Will your character be able to deal with that or will she make a scene?

PostSubject: Re: Neromia Vanron   Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:46 pm

She can deal with it, without making a scene, toward the public....
If she wishes to discuss something, she'll do it in private to the person who she wants to discuss with.
But her stubborness also means, that if she has sat her mind on doing something, she will not stop trying, untill it's done, or in worse case scenario, is unable to do it.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Neromia Vanron   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Looks okay, contact an officer and we will give you an IC interview.

On a sidenote, stubborness is okay as long as the character manages to keep it somewhat under control. Constantly disobeying orders will ofcourse result in a guildkick, but if things go that far, we usually discuss with the person first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neromia Vanron   

Back to top Go down

Neromia Vanron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: