Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Zubel's application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZuB3l

PostSubject: Zubel's application.   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:23 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Zubel Sharada

[2] Character's class and level:Paladin *LVL 1* I'll be leveling.

[3] Professions:*Not chosen might be between enchanting Engineering and/or Jewelcrafting*

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:A lone elf, coming up in the world, looking to make a name for himself, seeking to aid his people.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:Young Zubel, a Blood elf male , seeking the way of the light, seeking to work and fight for his people, healing his fellow warriors, or take up a axe for his fellow man, a loyalist to whom he serves.

*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:Played alliance, seen some of you guys.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:Cause i've been seeking a COOL Blood Elf RP guild.

[8] Your experience in WoW:Halfway BC - stopped halfway LK - Started halfway Cata - who knew? :p

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:4/6 years, GTA SA:MP-RP - WoW RP - Still a moderator on a heavy SA:MP RP server.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Sure am.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I wouldent be able avoid to get hit all the time, i'm familiar with MG . -Cause in SA-MP i jail people for it :p

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: I wont give out my age, people might judge me for it soo yeah.
I go to school, i'm from Holland, experianced player, mature guy, friendly guy to.

Back to top Go down
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Zubel's application.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:17 am

Speaking from experience: you need to tell us a bit more about your character, this is very meagre. F.E: what has he done so far to make a name for himself, how did he survive the war, does he have any specific hopes and dreams other then 'make a name for himself', who does he want to proof himself for, etc. Also: there's a reason we ask for your age, if you're under sixteen, we unfortunately can not let you join. One of the reasons is that our guildchat can be quite rowdy and we need to be sure everyone can handle the puns, teasing etc.

Disclaimer: I'm currently not active and not officering anymore but I'm pretty sure the active officers will say the same.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ZuB3l

PostSubject: Re: Zubel's application.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 am

Guess i shall not be joining, considering i'm below the age of 16, thanks any ways. :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zubel's application.   

Back to top Go down

Zubel's application.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1