Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Khayan Al'atharei - Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khayan

PostSubject: Khayan Al'atharei - Application   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:19 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Khayan, and his IC name is Khayan Al'atharei

[2] Character's class and level: Paladin... Currently only level 12 but i level absurdly quick.

[3] Professions: None as of yet, though will become a Blacksmith. IC wise he has the skills of a Swordsmith.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Khayan has fought for the Sin'dorei for the majority of his life, and his no wish to stop now.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application:

Khayan Al'atharei was born and raised in the lands of Quel'Thalas, his father a Spell-Breaker and his mother an Arcanist. He is ten years older than his Brother Rathaein with whom he is close.
Khayan fought under Kael'thas during the Third war and supported his decision to ally with the Naga in order to survive the task set to them. Khayan, having fought with Kael'thas' army during the Third war was selected to go the supposed "promised land" as part of the Sunfury, but ultimately left with Voren'thal the Seer and joined the Scryers leading him to eventually join the Shattered Sun Offensive taking back the Isle of Quel'Danas and to help prevent another Legion invasion. During the return of the Lich King, Khayan was part of less Sin'dorei-centric groups as he was with the Horde's main army being stationed in Borean Tundra and then later in Dragonblight. More recently there has been little Khayan has filled his time with due to thinking there be little he can do against Neltharion, so has remained mostly around Quel'thalas only helping with the Forsaken war effort with the Western Plaguelands.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I am in an Alliance guild with a couple of members.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I seek a good Sin'dorei military-based guild.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I have played for about five years now, doing most of the raid content, the only exception being in The Burning Crusade, i never managed to reach T6 raiding. I have PvPed every season since TBC.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have roleplayed since i started playing WoW giving me 5 years experience from a plethora of different backgrounds, such as Military RP, Society RP and Diplomatic RP.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? I am yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I do indeed.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I am 17, turning 18 on the 23rd of this Month (Yay!) I live in Sheffield, England. Currently i attend College and assuming i get my grades will be attending University in September studying Criminology. I play WoW probably more than i should (lol) so expect me to be an active member.

Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Khayan Al'atharei - Application   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

My name is Sylvaelynn (Vrene in <The Greymane Legacy>) and I approve of this application.

More seriously, I notified Nessra. She's wiser than I am and will have a look at it.

Looks pretty decent, though.

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Khayan Al'atharei - Application   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Razz

Poke an officer and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn
Alternatively, if you can't find any of us online, you know who to poke on Alliance side! Or if that fails, post here what days/times would suit you the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khayan Al'atharei - Application   

Back to top Go down

Khayan Al'atharei - Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1