Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rathaein Al'atharei

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthrios

Character sheet
Name: Anthrios Relanthir
Class: Runemaster
PostSubject: Rathaein Al'atharei   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 pm

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well) Rathaein (Ingame name) Rathaein Al'atharei or Rath for his IC name.

[2] Character's class and level: Rogue... Level 12, However I level extremely quick.

[3] Professions: I have no professions as of yet. However I will soon become an engineer.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Rathaein is a very patriotic Sin'dorei and has fought and aided the Sin'dorei for the majority of his life.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)

Rathaein was born in Quel'Thalas. His mother an arcanist and his father an honorable spell breaker. He is very close to his Brother Khayan, who he has looked up to since the day he was born. Rathaein fought under the command of Kael'Thas with his brother Khayan during the Third War. Due to a shared hated of Lord Garithos, Rathaein had no quarrel with accepting the naga's aid when Kael'thas agreed to it. With the aftermath of the Third War he was selected to travel to the unknown lands of Outland. He was part of the Sunfury for some time, however he was soon sent with the forces to fight Shattrath city under the command of Voren'thal the Seer. Later on that glorious day, Rathaein left his old life behind and started anew as part of the Scryers. After hearing the news of the Isle of Quel'Danas, it didn't take long for Rathaein to sign up to the Shattered Sun Offensive. However he didn't like working so close with the Aldor. He was mainly a scout within a reconnaissance team, however he experienced his fair share of close-quarter combat. With the Shattered Sun Offensive disbanded due to their mission being fulfilled, Rathaein heard about the conflict up north with the awakening of the Lich King so Rathaein soon travelled up north to lend his subtle, sneaky ways of combat to the Horde. He was positioned in Dragonblight, scouting ahead for the Horde forces in Borean Tundra and the Howling Fjord. After the fall of the Lich King, Rathaein has spent his time assisting the Horde within Stonetalon mountains but recently returned back to the Eastern Kingdoms to assist the Forsaken battle in Silverpine and Gilneas by scouting and performing assassinations with his scout team comprised mainly of Forsaken but with some Sin'dorei making up the team.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I am in an Alliance guild with a few of the members from Sin Belore.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I like Sin'Dorei roleplay and I military based guilds.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I have been playing this game for six years now. I raided slightly during Vanilla, however I have raided properly during TBC, WOTLK but focused a lot more on pvp in cata.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I have been roleplaying for five years now and have gained a lot of experience since I started out. My knowledge on lore has greatly increased over the years of playing.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Of course I am!

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I am indeed and I like to stay far away from such things!

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I am 17 years old, however my birthday is on the 27th of this month (Yay! That's a reference to Khayans application >.>) I currently attend college and live in the county of Nottingham in England. I hope to start an apprenticeship as an industrial electrician when I finish in a few months. I play a lot so expect me to be very active.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Rathaein Al'atharei   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm going to repeat myself here. Application looks good to me. I'll have Nessra take a look at it as well.

Good to have hauled you over from the blue side to our prettier red side!

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Rathaein Al'atharei   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Poke an officer and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn
Alternatively, if you can't find any of us online, you know who to poke on Alliance side! Or if that fails, post here what days/times would suit you the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rathaein Al'atharei   

Back to top Go down

Rathaein Al'atharei
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin Belore :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: