Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Thassalia Solidor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thassalia

PostSubject: Application: Thassalia Solidor   Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 pm

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well) Thassalia Solidor.

[2] Character's class and level: Mage, level 6. I do intend on gaining levels quickly, though.

[3] Professions: Herbalism and mining.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: During the invasion of Quel’thalas, Thassalia’s home was burnt to the ground and destroyed. She was granted stay in Silvermoon, and feels indebted to the city. She decided therefore to join the military.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such) *This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*
The early years of Thassalia’s life are best described as uneventful. Being of noble birth, she rarely had to do much of anything, though she always had a good moral compass. Her father owned some land in what is now known as The Ghostlands, southern Quel’thalas, which provided House Solidor with riches, as these patches housed several copper and tin mines. Due to this, and the fact that her father was a talented tradesman, their economical situation was very agreeable. When the Scourge invaded Quel’thalas, both Thassalia’s father and two brothers joined the army to fight, while Thassalia herself aided in evacuating civilians northwards. Before long, their mansion in the south was razed, and both Thassalia’s father and older brother were killed in battle. With no home to return to, Thassalia sought refuge in Silvermoon, and was granted stay within the broken city. Since that time, she has taken up the duties of her late father, having some judicial influence over the lands that are still owned by her family. However, Thassalia felt that she was indebted to Silvermoon City, and wanted to join the military, in order to give back. In addition, she developed a strong passion for justice and law.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Found them on the “Browse Guild” and thought the idea of a military Sin’dorei guild sounds interesting.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I like the idea of a military guild, plain and simple. I think it’s a nice environment for RP.

[8] Your experience in WoW: I’ve been playing WoW on and off since vanilla, so I’d say I have some experience. I never really cared much for PvP until this year, though RP without a doubt is what I find the most fun.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: I’ve been roleplaying for almost five years, which I’d say gives me some experience.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Of course! Smile

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I am familiar with them, and I’m positively allergic to both.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I will be 20 on the 12th of April, and I come from Norway. I work at a retirement home for people who suffer from dementia, and I’ll be studying law this autumn. I usually play a little every day, though more in the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Thassalia Solidor   Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:54 am

Poke an officer ingame and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn
If you can't find us online, give a shout here and let us know which days/times you are most likely on and we will try to be online at the same time ^^
Back to top Go down

Application: Thassalia Solidor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1