Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Laroniel Dawnseeker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laroniel020

PostSubject: Application: Laroniel Dawnseeker   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 am

Background of your character OR an in character application:
INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well) Laroniel Dawnseeker

[2] Character's class and level: 85 Warlock

[3] Professions: Engineering (525) and Tailoring (leveling)

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: He wants to dedicate his skills with fel magic to defending Silvermoon and restoring glory to his people.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)

Laroniel comes from a noble family, Dawnseeker. His father was a Magister in Silvermoon City, who he was apprenticed to.
The young mage narrowly escaped death at the hands of the Scourge during the destruction of the Sunwell, though the rest of his family was not so lucky. When Kael’Thas returned from Dalaran Laroniel begged Rommath, who knew his now deceased father, to allow him to accompany the Prince against the Scourge. Driven by grief and anger (and a growing thirst for magic), he followed the Prince’s forces against the undead and eventually to Outland where Illidan instructed his people how to siphon fel energy. He accompanied the Grand Magister’s contingent back to Silvermoon and remained there, developing his new dark magic and using it to to satisfy his addiction. He was later one of the elves involved in the draining of Muru’s energy.
When Kael’Thas betrayed his people and kidnapped Muru, Laroniel was at a total loss. Stewing in self-pity and suffering from poor health, his saving grace came in the form of rumours about Lady Liadrin’s promise to Adal. In an act of desperation driven by his insatiable hunger for magic, Laroniel journeyed to Shattrath in Outland where he was inspired (and also shamed for his involvement with Muru) by the grace of the Naaru in the city and joined the Shattered Sun Offensive, using his skills with fel magic and knowledge of demons effectively against the Burning Legion forces.
Since the restoration of the Sunwell, Laroniel has somewhat matured and now devotes his energy towards demonic study, mostly in Silvermoon. The Sunwell’s power has strengthened his once weak will and given him a clear purpose – to use what understanding and mastery of demonic magic he has to aid his people.

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: I was interested in joining an RP guild (joined one a while back on an alt and enjoyed it), and so looked up blood elf RP guilds

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I want to be in a guild that offers social, pvp, pve and importantly RP options whilst playing my character over the summer (got lots more time to play)

[8] Your experience in WoW: I joined in TBC and played a druid mainly throughout WotLK (mostly PvP). I have always been a relaxed player, and I’m more interested in the story and background of WoW (and being immersed in it) than having the best gear.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: Very little.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yes

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? I think I would!

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.) I am a 20-year-old male, living in SW England and studying for a degree in animal science. I have played wow since TBC on and off – I generally play 1-4 hours a day, especially when I have lots of free time (study holidays etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application: Laroniel Dawnseeker   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Looks decent to me.

Poke an officer and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn

Alternatively, if you can't find any of us online, ask a guild member to check if we're hiding on alts! If that fails, post here what days/times would suit you the best.

Application: Laroniel Dawnseeker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1