Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application - Amilieth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amilieth

PostSubject: Application - Amilieth   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 am

[1] Character's name ingame: Amilieth (Second name: Amilia)

[2] Character's class and level: Warrior, level 29.

[3] Professions: Tailoring, Enchanting.

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: Amilieth wanted to create her own group of Sin'Dorei to fight for Silvermoon City and all who dwell there, and she came up with this name "Sin'Belore" (acctually I did this). But then she heard of "Sin'Belore" and gave up this to find them and now she hopes to be accepted.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: Amilieth was around the age of fifteen too sexteen when the incident of the highborne got written in history by arthas, Amilieth have since this had problems to handle the memories from this time and therefore she can lose controll in hystericall laughter. At times when Amilieth lose controll Amilia kicks in and regain controll, Amilieth have created Amilia as a aecond personallity to make up for her failuer to remain in controll. Amilieth are in general a nice person that is hart to get contact with becuse of her flaw by the memory, Amilia are in difference to Amilieth a hard person who crave for the revenge of the fallen, she ses more the less a greate ruler in Kael'Thus Sunstrider, but he betrayed the Sin'Dorei. Amilia want to see Alliance blood flow, and she keeps quiet about it but she do as well hate the trolls. Anyhow, that was kind of off topic but it is such a big thing it have to be told (I did not find anything with personallity so I took it here). Anyhow, Amilieth had a great childhood untill arthas attacked the High Elf just to reach the Sunwell. After this Amilieth first got help by an old couple that had a hard time with her becuse of her lack of selfcontroll to the memories. This continued as good as it could be untill deathknights attacked this couple and Amilieth run for her life to Silvermoon City and therefore she lives, at the point when she had changed into another personallity (Amilia was slowly emerging throu out the years when Amilieth lived with the ol couple), Amilia took the chanse to finally be able to take controll in bad situations, Amilieth was at this time nineteen years old and this happend for about three years ago. These three years Amilieth have been strolling around and killed some Alliance on her path, she have chosen to go the path of the warrior and trains as one.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: Well acctually I found it in the brower page to find guilds in world of warcraft.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: I want to join simply becuse it is a guild that seems realy promosing and it sutes my character as well as I have been looking for a RP-PVP guild a time now.

[8] Your experience in WoW: Well I am not pro. a long way to go before that, I miss raid expirience becuse I never got into any raid group before I got bored of my BF Pala (Burning Crusade, Casual playing) But the rest with dungeons and PvP am I familliar with.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: Well, a several years back, been IRL roleplaying for some years and the latest year even online a bit, and have for this time as well been trying to find a good RP guild in world of warcraft.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: Yes I am able to stay IC /S, /E and /Y (Say, Emote, Yell).

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay?: Well, the only thing you have to know is to reed. God-emoting example "/emote hit's Hirarch and he falls to the ground." another example "/emote cut's Hirarch's head off" this last one is just sick. and meta-gaming are easiest explaned this way "When a player gose in character against the characters nature or personallity are meta-gaming" example for this is following "My character suffers to Aracnophobia, then I make my character running in and strikes a group of five giant spiders. The most correct here should be that my character are scared to hell" (That example was good, going to remember it) Well Amilieth are not scared of spiders this was as told just an example.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: Well I am 22 born 1989/10/29 the last fure I can not give. I live in sweden and works as intern at a building and construction companie that works within a smal part of south sweden, I am logged into the game at least once each day, it is rare that I play less than three hours.
(how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
Back to top Go down
Amarin

Character sheet
Name: Amarin Proudstrider
Class: Hunter
PostSubject: Re: Application - Amilieth   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Although I am not a officer I have to point out that the application looks very hastily written.There are many mistakes in there which you shall correct,at least to show us that you have given some effort on writing something that represents you and your character...

Right now this is not a very good try...
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application - Amilieth   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Unfortunately I am going to have to decline this application. I hope you can find some other nice RP guild to belong to, and practice roleplaying with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Amilieth   

Back to top Go down

Application - Amilieth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1