Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Neothir Shin'ae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neothir

Character sheet
Name: Neothir Belorhas
Class: Templar
PostSubject: Neothir Shin'ae   Sat May 12, 2012 3:31 am

Neothir Shin’ae

“I guess there’s no way I can talk you out of this?”

Neothir smiled at her friend Andraelas. “Nope…”

Andraelas sighed. “What do you hope to accomplish? They’ve already said no.”

Neothir turned her back to her friend. “I will get stronger. I will prove to Blood Knights that I am simply more than just another Initiate.” She flicked her hair as she turned around.

“Dammit girl, you’ve only just turned 40, and yes you may have the power, but you have no control. This comes with age, there’s no shortcut!” Andraelas held his forehead for a moment. “Besides, who’s going to take a hot-headed volatile little girl under their wing.” He cracked a small smile.

Neothir leant forward, almost face to face with her friend. “One day you’ll respect me…”

“I do respect you, you’ve accomplished so much in such a short time, you were always the class favourite, one of the most promising Priests, that’s why you were selected.” Andraelas sighed a little – “And to be honest, you scare me a little, why do you need to prove anything?!”

“I don’t do rejection.” Neothir began searching through her satchel.

Andraelas laughed a little in disbelief. “I think I liked you better as a Priest… - And have you stopped to think about what she would think?

She’s gone.

“And you’re going to follow right in her footsteps!” Andraelas took a deep breath.  “I know you’re hurting. Amber meant a lot to me too, and I too have lost a sister, so I know how you feel.”

“If that was true, then you’d know what I must do.” Neothir retorted. “Save the lectures, I only ask for your support, not your blessings.”

“Fine, just don’t forget who you were before...” Andraelas raised an Eyebrow “Now where did you say you were going again.”

Neothir raked through her satchel a little more and produced a tattered bit of paper. “Sin Belore. – Some burnt out guy at the inn was harking on about them, figured it was a good start.”

Andraelas took the parchment. “Okay… just… I hope you know what you are doing…”

Neothir cracked a small grin and winked. “Of course.”

((OOC bit.

Level 45 Paladin, only just rolled as an alternative to my Main, former Officer in Orcs of the Red Blade.

Miner and Jewelcrafter currently.

Played Wow On and off since a few months after the Release on Vanilla. Spent the bulk of my time here on Defias, joining ORB shortly after their formation. I was an Officer there for a long time until taking a bit of a hiatus and passing on the job to someone else, now I just sit back and enjoy the RP. With that said, I’ve spent a long time as an Orc, so it’s time to explore new pastures. I’ve been part of events with Sin Belore in various formats, although this is going back a while now!

About me: 25 Year Old, based in England, Manage a Restaurant in my spare time.))

Last edited by Neothir on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Neothir Shin'ae   Sat May 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Although you did not follow our template for applications, I enjoyed the read and because you're an experienced roleplayer, we'll make an exception to the template thing.

Poke an officer and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn

Alternatively, if you can't find any of us online, ask a guild member to check if we're hiding on alts! If that fails, post here what days/times would suit you the best.

Out of curiosity, who were/are you in Orcs of the Red Blade? We love Orcs =).

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Neothir Shin'ae   Sun May 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Hey there! I have been looking out for you, but so far unsuccessful. Could you let me know if you still want the interview and if so when I can catch you online?

Character sheet
Name: Neothir Belorhas
Class: Templar
PostSubject: Re: Neothir Shin'ae   Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm

My wonderfully reliable internet took a dive at the beginning of the week. Seems all is ok now, so I'll try and catch you gameside!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Neothir Shin'ae   Thu May 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Alright, no problemo. I will be online myself around 8pm server time.

PostSubject: Re: Neothir Shin'ae   

Back to top Go down

Neothir Shin'ae
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1