Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application Kraythas Sunweaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraythas

PostSubject: Application Kraythas Sunweaver   Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 am

[1] Character's name ingame: (if your character has a last name or nick name, add those as well)
Kraythas Sunweaver

[2] Character's class and level:
Mage lvl 83

[3] Professions:
Echanting / Tailoring

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?:
The last few years he didn’t have a steady flow of income or a place to really call his home. Being on the run for many years after the scourge invasion of Quel’Thalas he decided it was time to finaly stop running and settle. And the military seems like a good place for a fresh start in Silvermoon, a city he hasn’t been in since he was a child.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: (We don't need to know everything, just something to get a general idea of your character's personality, motives and such)
*This is an important section - please ensure you give us something to work with!*

Born and raised in the Quel’Lithien lodge in what is now the Eastern Plaguelands. Kraythas never really ventured far outside of the lodge hardly interacting with the other races. Of course he met some humans who stopped by from time to time, merchants and some mages mostly. He picked up the common tongue during this time although he still has an accent.

During his youth he was raised to be an artisan tailor like his father and his father before him, although his mind was never really in for it. When he turned 40 he showed an app for magics although rather poor his family had no real money for a tutor, and being so far away from Silvermoon it made things even harder.

When the scourge attacked he found himself together with his family and the Farstriders trapped. Being almost completely wiped out the farstriders managed to hold on long enough to for most of them to escape. Although during the last moments of the escape the Scourge caught up with them, killing most of the civilians including his parents. Kraythas mainly survived because of the magic within him burning some of the ghouls allowing him to flee.

He hasn’t been able to summon that much power since, he failed to study more magic by a lack of information, scrolls and books. Only recently returned to Silvermoon he is looking to start a new life, perhaps finally be able to avenge the friends and allies falling in battle.

A bit lost in the big city, he seems bit shy and uncertain about many things. Races other than Elves are a bit weird. He doesn’t speak Orcish, and doesn’t trust the Forsaken at all.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?:
I mainly encountered you on my main Dunderholm of the Cult of Shadow. And we enjoyed numerous ventures together (aka battles). I role-played with Kraythas a bit in Silvermoon and spoke to some of your members ICly to get a feel for it.

[7] Why do you want to join us?:
I mainly role-play forsaken and not that it’s getting boring although I do wish some diversity in my role-play. And the other races of the horde don’t appeal to me all that much, so I decided to roll a blood elf and was looking for an already established and good roleplaying guild and of course Sin Belore popped to mind almost immediately.

[8] Your experience in WoW:
I started playing during vanilla and played almost every class.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying:
In real life I deeply enjoy LARP (live action role-play) and in game you know me as Dunderholm or Sarrif. And I haven’t had complaints thus far.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times?
Of course.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your role-play?
Of course.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: (how old are you, where do you live, do you work or go to school, how much do you usually play etc.)
Well I’m 25 and work as a programmer in the Netherlands. I make training programs for medical personal and people working in businesses who need “medical” training. I’m online for several hours during the evening. Although Dunderholm remains my main character!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaelynn

Character sheet
Name: Sylvaelynn
Class: Priest
PostSubject: Re: Application Kraythas Sunweaver   Tue May 22, 2012 11:03 am

Poke an officer and we will give you an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn

Alternatively, if you can't find any of us online, ask a guild member to check if we're hiding on alts! If that fails, post here what days/times would suit you the best.

I will be BBQing somewhere in a park this evening, so I don't expect myself to be online. Perhaps at the end of the evening. Also, why are we talking in English OOC and not Dutch >.>

Application Kraythas Sunweaver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1