Sin Belore, a Blood Elf RP guild on Argent Dawn (EU)

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Lirrith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lirrith

PostSubject: Application: Lirrith   Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:43 am

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

[1] Character's name ingame: Lirrith

[2] Character's class and level: Level 30 Paladin

[3] Professions: Mining & Blacksmithing

[4] Why does your character want to join the Sin Belore?: She wants military training in order to better serve the Blood Elves and the Horde and to make a living for herself.

[5] Background of your character OR an in character application: The middle child of three, Lirrith's elder sister Lyssa fights for the Alliance as a High Elf and has left Lirrith to look after their hopelessly magic-addicted brother Raekal alone. Lirrith is not used to being in a position of responsibility and has sworn to punish her sister for abandoning the family. She is uninterested in the political squabbles of Alliance and Horde but will fight anyone who comes between her and her brother and sister.

INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:

[6] How did you hear of the Sin Belore?: The guildmaster of my previous guild, Belore Alandie, mentioned you as a prestigious Blood Elf RP guild.

[7] Why do you want to join us?: See above.

[8] Your experience in WoW: Minimal; played a bit in BC, got to about 40, deleted the account, started again a couple of months ago, my main this time around is Level 43.

[9] Your experience in roleplaying: Equally minimal; did a little with my previous guild and that's about it.

[10] Are you able to stay In Character on following channels: /Say /emote /yell at all times? Yes.

[11] Are you familiar with the terms god-emoting and meta-gaming, and do you think you are able to avoid those traps in your roleplay? Yes.

[12] Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 20, live in the UK and am a student, but currently taking a six-month (or possibly longer depending on circumstances) break from studies. At the moment I play every day, but not always on Lirrith. I'll probably continue playing most days for the duration of my break from studies and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Alasard

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lirrith   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 am

Just a hello o/ Welcome back to wow man, GL with your app
Back to top Go down
Nessra

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Class: Rogue
PostSubject: Re: Application: Lirrith   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:44 am

Contact an officer for an IC interview: Celistra, Nessra, Sylvaelynn.

Alternatively, if you can't find any of us online, poke a member to see if we are online on our alts. If that fails, post here which days/time you will be online and we'll try to catch you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Lirrith   

Back to top Go down

Application: Lirrith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1